• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Are Exposed

frankthetank966

Kaman had a severe concussion in Dallas that took a long time to recover from he even had memory loss and wasnt sure he could play again. He even had to learn how to read again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaman has actually been balling lately from what I've seen. He could definately help a contender. Brian Cardinal did and he isn't half the player Kaman is. He did a Double Dream Shake last night that floored me.
  • Like 1

Maybe Lou is being played so much because we need him? Or maybe just maybe we need to evaluate him? We aren't winning the title this year without a major move, so the more we know about every guy on this roster, the more we know about what to do this summer. Don't you guys remember how players languished on the bench under Woody and Drew without ever getting a chance to show what they are/aren't?

• Like 3

I was thinking the same thing they are being exposed now - when Pero Antić gets back that will help - I still think Hawks need to explore trades. Particularly for a low post scorer. It will likely cost Hawks at least one of point guards and a 1st rnd draft pickSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member

Then, there is the third choice. Chunk everything and everyone. Go for

broke. Lose so many games we get that elusive great draft pick and then

hope and trust that he, that one player, can turn us around and put us in

the championship round!

Well I doubt very seriously that it will be one of those Kansas boys that becomes our savior! Combine they can't even get Kansas to crack the top 5 in college basketball so its unlikely that one of them will be the key to us cracking the top 5 in the pros if we gut the team to get one of them.

Edited by Peoriabird
  • Like 1