• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My trade of the day

Blunt91

I nearly pissed myself when I read "Big Dog" and "great defender" in the same sentence.

That's as far as I'm going with that.

As for the trade, I like the fact that we dump bad contracts. But, I still don't think Big Dog will help us at SF. Yes, he's better than anything we have there. But, he's a horrible defender and his need to shoot will disrupt our team chemistry, I think.

I doubt Milwaukee would take on 3 often injured players for Big Dog, so this is probably a moot point...

What if we sent Henderson,Crawford and Glover to Milwaukee for Glenn Robinson & a future 1st or 2nd rounder? Milwaukee does it because they would like to start Thomas at SF and they get rid of Big Dog's contract plus they get a backup SG in Dion if Redd leaves via free agency then they get better help at PF with Alan Henderson. This creates a log jam at PF for them with Mason, Caffey and Hendu but they could move Mason over to Sf or they could trade Caffey if need be. Atlanta could then go out and sign Scott Williams to backup Shareef at PFand backup Theo and Nazr as the 3rd string Center. We could use our final spot(this is if we sign Ira) and sign one of our summer league guys like Miles Simon or Chris Carr. What do you think?

Hawksfreak Michael Redd isn't included in the deal only Big Dog. It would take 3 of our guys just to get Glenn Robinson straight up we could get a young talent by signing one of the guys from the summer leagues like Simon or Carr.

Well I think that statement will invoke most of this board to truly see that you really dont watch much basketball, outside of the Hawks for sure. Big Dog has never and will never be even a decent defender, much less a good one. You are gonna catch hell for this one I think.