I did not watch the game.

Wretch

• Premium Member

These Hawks have no chance.

We need a superstar.

I am not happy about "Win without losing."

I did not watch the game.

I forgot the playoffs had started.

I am also drunk and working (obsessing over) on my new book (yes, Wretch is an author...if you couldn't tell by how much he runs his damn mouth when he gets going).

However...

I honestly believe that the level of my disconnect with this current Hawks team is some how proportionately spiritually inversely connected to their level of success. So I will continue not watching the games and being a malcontent if it leads us to the ECF's...at which point, I will religiously watch so EFF-U...and there's nothing you can do about it.

In the mean time, please heap insults on me. Make fun of me and call me a non-fan. It may be the best hope we have. I sincerely hope that by admitting that I am trying to reverse-jinx us that I haven't screwed up the time/space continuum and laws of superstitious fandom.

On a side note, I would also like to remind you that Jim Beam is in my ear and telling me to say all this. :D You are all my basketball brothers (and sister!)....even the sons o'bitches that I can't stand posting with.

I love the Hawks and the Squawk is my home.

Deuces.

Also. If we lose the series...it is my fault. Stone me.

• Like 2

• Moderators

And I thought we only had to worry about DJ drunk dialing the Squawk... lol jk Do whatever you feel necessary to just get us to the ECF. Go Hawks!

Side note... The Warriors are doing their part for making sure we aren't alone the conference finals appearance waiting room.