• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Worst case, Best case

Gray Mule

The very worst outcome for us, as Hawk fans.

One of our key players gets injured enough to end his season tonight

and the Pacers win tonight, take both games in Atlanta, then wrap it

up @ home in game five.

The very best outcome for us as Hawk fans.

Tonight, the Hawks stay close for three quarters, then explode for a

blow out win, taking all the air out of the Pacers sails. Remember, when

we've tried to run away early in games, we end up doing poorly. Better

to wait until later, then explode!

With a two game lead and being at home, Atlanta takes care of business

and walks away with it all at home in game four.

Actually, as always, the next game is the most important. We need it and

Indianapolis will be desperate for the win.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

I can honestly say that based on the playoff games I have watched so far there doesnt seem to be the usual amount of superstar bias as in years past and I think this bodes well for us going forward.

As long as the refs call it fair (at least for their standards, stars will always get the benefit of the doubt) I think we can hang in every game. Like Mule stated the only other thing that can get in our way is an injury. Our line-up reminds me of our first playoff squad in 07-08 only in that our starters play so well together but once we hit our bench you really see our lack of talent overall. We have to stay healthy if we wish to advance.

PS if Lou can heat up it really changes the dynamic of our team as it gives us another player besides Teague that can create his own shot. If he isnt hitting his shots though, his lack of defense makes him a huge negative for us overall and he should be hidden on the bench..... But we already knew that I guess. Game 1 our lead shrunk everytime he was on the floor

• Moderators

I can honestly say that based on the playoff games I have watched so far there doesnt seem to be the usual amount of superstar bias as in years past and I think this bodes well for us going forward.

As long as the refs call it fair (at least for their standards, stars will always get the benefit of the doubt) I think we can hang in every game. Like Mule stated the only other thing that can get in our way is an injury. Our line-up reminds me of our first playoff squad in 07-08 only in that our starters play so well together but once we hit our bench you really see our lack of talent overall. We have to stay healthy if we wish to advance.

PS if Lou can heat up it really changes the dynamic of our team as it gives us another player besides Teague that can create his own shot. If he isnt hitting his shots though, his lack of defense makes him a huge negative for us overall and he should be hidden on the bench..... But we already knew that I guess. Game 1 our lead shrunk everytime he was on the floor

I think the superstar bias is dependent on the refs we have and what's on the line.

Am I the only after seeing the hawks in game one that is a little happy Al is out?

If Al was in that would have kept Hibbert close to the rim. Antić stretches Hibbert out "no homo"

We would be running more PnR with Al who is money from 15-18 feet- Hibbert also sucks at PnR coverage. Al would be running the floor leaving Hinbs in the dust.

Al's range is not as deep as Pero but cud still be effective just different.

Am I the only after seeing the hawks in game one that is a little happy Al is out?

If Al was in that would have kept Hibbert close to the rim. Antić stretches Hibbert out "no homo"

No. If we had Al we would sweep easily. Horford was also starting to shoot that corner 3 well.

Edited by GameTime

The very worst outcome for us, as Hawk fans.

One of our key players gets injured enough to end his season tonight

and the Pacers win tonight, take both games in Atlanta, then wrap it

up @ home in game five.

The very best outcome for us as Hawk fans.

Tonight, the Hawks stay close for three quarters, then explode for a

blow out win, taking all the air out of the Pacers sails. Remember, when

we've tried to run away early in games, we end up doing poorly. Better

to wait until later, then explode!

With a two game lead and being at home, Atlanta takes care of business

and walks away with it all at home in game four.

Actually, as always, the next game is the most important. We need it and

Indianapolis will be desperate for the win.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

Holy hell Mule, losing one of our best players to an injury than losing 4 straight??? I don't want to think about that!!!