• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pacers won't win a game in Atlanta!

willthepureshooter

Its almost comical to read espn after the Pacers received game 2 in gift wrapping. "The Pacer rip into the Hawks!" Oh really...? From the look of the 3rd quarter and the entire game, WE SHOT LIKE SHIT! Even when you look at the 1st half of the game, WE SHOT LIKE SHIT BUT STILL MAINTAINED THE LEAD! Paul George was chucking up bricks in desperation while Lance and Stephenson showed their true selves. Overrated utility players. And then, with a couple minutes left before halftime the REFS AWAKENED AND WENT ON A RUN TO END THE SECOND (LITERALLY)! Now if you understand the type of team the Pacers are.. a PURE ENERGY AND MOMENTUM based team. Then you will realize that they will not win a game in Phillips. Yep! I said it, and I shed two tears in a bucket. f*** it! Our guys will feed off of the home crowd and shoot lights out these next two games. You can bet money on this one. Go HAWKS!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My guess is that we will win one fairly handily and the other one will be touch-and-go.

Perimeter shooting shouldn't fall apart for us at home...but...

Hoping we go back to Indy up 3-1 but I sure wouldn't bet my own money on it.

If they do get a win here there is nothing says we can't win another one back there.

Go Hawks !!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I feel the only way the Pacers take one in ATL would involve heavy intervention by the refs for the Pacers cause. korver needs to get hot for us to overcome that.

• Like 1