• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am boycotting the NBA Playoffs until Donald Sterling is removed from the NBA completely

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Where does Supes get off with this White Power + Prejudice thing? I cant understand as a white person myself - who like most whites - and including Donald Sterling himself - has no pull whatsoever on the Federal Government or Monetary System or Military whatever you have it. Why must an entire race be subject to criticism of the actions of the few? This is like Hitler's agitation against Jews in Nazi Germany based on the action of a few Jewish bankers during the Weimar republic. Sterling may have a lot of money but he is not oppressing the world with White Power politics that is utter nonsense.

• Like 1

This thread has gotten retarded to the extreme. Sure let's just bring segregation to the NBA supes. I see nothing wrong with that bigoted idea.. smh

America is a segregation nation. The minute you go where you don't belong you will quickly notice it too. Try to go into a field of business and see how far you are going to go. Go to Silicon Valley a pitch a business. See when you need founding to take you 10 million dollar valued business to the next level and see if you get funded. See if you have a prefect credit score, great business history and get the banks to loan you money as a Black business person. Good luck. Get trashed and underrated about Affirmative action to find out it helps all minorities which include white women, white gay men, etc. But when it comes to crimes, we are Black as hell then.

There are 442 billionaires in the USA and how many do you think are Black? One. An entertainer.

The average Whites assets is 113k compared to 5k for Blacks in America.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/07/26/wealth-gaps-rise-to-record-highs-between-whites-blacks-hispanics/

If you don't think America is segregated, you are on some good drugs. America is systematically segregated hence my focus on systematic white supremacy.

Don't tell me any sugar coated lies my friend. I would never do that to you.

Edited by nbasupes40retired