• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you kidding me? Have the Hawks EVER rewarded our hype and hope?

Colin

Get the f out all you damn whiners. This team is playing hard and is taking the #1 seed to a 7th game. Yeah, the Hawks disappointed you. Get in a damn line behind the rest of us. You either ride with the crew or get off.

Even Korver sounded deflated in his post game interview.

I never expected to win this series and I am absolutely delighted in the results. Disappointing that we could not close either Game 4 or 6 given our late position, but I am thrilled with how the team has played, particularly on the road. We have had issues winning road games for years -- the fact that we have won twice in Indy makes me think we at least have a shot.

All that said, this team needs help. A lot of nice pieces but there is a discernible talent gap. Al would have made such a difference here -- it is unbelievable that Antić is our starting center.

Get the f out all you damn whiners. This team is playing hard and is taking the #1 seed to a 7th game. Yeah, the Hawks disappointed you. Get in a damn line behind the rest of us. You either ride with the crew or get off.

Haha, this was definitely me making a drunk thread as I cried in my beer. Not like I said I was abandoning the team or anything, just airing my frustrations with the loss that seems to happen every year to break my spirit. Shit, I didn't even criticize the team (because after all, we are two or three plays away from having a DUB yesterday), just upset with the disappointment. Plus, not like I have anyone else to talk to about it, i'm probably one of three Hawks fans in Houston.

Oh well, time for game 7.

• Premium Member

Haha, this was definitely me making a drunk thread as I cried in my beer. Not like I said I was abandoning the team or anything, just airing my frustrations with the loss that seems to happen every year to break my spirit. Shit, I didn't even criticize the team (because after all, we are two or three plays away from having a DUB yesterday), just upset with the disappointment. Plus, not like I have anyone else to talk to about it, i'm probably one of three Hawks fans in Houston.

Oh well, time for game 7.

I was into my third or fourth glass of 20 year old scotch when I posted that. That loss was that painful. I still stand by what I said though. This team is playing its ass off, we gotta respect that.

• Like 1

People are saying that it looks like two 8th seed teams fighting. Nobody outside of the fans here will care about these games until the team wins the series. People remember the winners and not the guys that tried hard and lost.

True. We're both playing to get steamrolled by the wizards.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk