Lots of blaming and insulting here against our team and players

rd79

It seems some may think Hawks are torturing their fans indendedly (and that for nearly 40 years now)

For that case I'm trying to imagine how the last timeout before lou's turn was like....

Bud: I got a call by the owners. They still say we have to loose.

Teague: What?

Bud: Yes. They spend a lot of money to rise expectations of our fans. The new logo, the shirts and all that stuff. Now they want us to break their hearts...

Sap: F***

Bud: Pero, you will take all shots from know on!

Antić: I can't do that. It was really hard to miss that much the whole series. I'm tired and it's possible that I'll hit some of the next shots unintended...

Bud: Dennis if I sub you in now for some turnovers they will blame me. So It's your turn Lou!

Lou: Okay coach...

Snyder: Come on, we can lose that!!!

But there is still hope for a win on saturday: They could torture us a lot more if we loose in 7 against the wiz, as the first team ever after a 3 game lead...

• Like 3

• Moderators

With all due respect to our players, some else needs to step in game 7. Mike Scott won us game 5. Teague and Sap did all they could in game 6. Game 4 & 6 were lost in the last minutes of the 4th. DMC, Korver, Scott, Lou, Pero... Somebody needs to step and give us 15-20 pts in game 7. We would have won that game if a few of those open threes would have fallen. Indy did all they could to win that game last night. They may be more talented, but the Hawks are the better TEAM.

But a bright side is that we've won the odd-numbered games in this series... Go Hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1. Our starters were 20/56

2. 14 miserable assists to 13 TURNOVERS - 3 by Pero and 3 by Lou (the last one being very costly)

I don't understand Teague playing off the ball so much in the 4th. That's disturbing, he's our best ball handler.

2. 14 miserable assists to 13 TURNOVERS - 3 by Pero and 3 by Lou (the last one being very costly)

I don't understand Teague playing off the ball so much in the 4th. That's disturbing, he's our best ball handler.

JayBird can u plz go into my Teague thread and explain that to the guy in there. He thinks people are hating on Teague for pointing out the obvious

• Premium Member

I was just having this conversation with someone this morning...