• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SN Free Agent Rank

benhillboy

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/19/5815124/nba-free-agents-2014-rankings

I just saw the Josh McRoberts thread on Around the NBA, then I saw this. That description of him is classic. Poor Benoh Udrich, too.

They straight disrespected Mike Scott "who!" Mike Scott and Shelvin. No way they're in the unranked class. I'm not too impressed with the guys in the class who are likely to move beyond Lance. Bledsoe is a little small for my tastes, Parsons has to prove he isn't a bulk system scorer. I've always liked Darren Collison though. Marvin as high as 29 and Nick Young at 31 is preposterous, same as Boris and Patty low at 48 and 52. Elton made the last spot and got a mention for his shot blocking and rebounding, which was cool.

Edited by benhillboy

The guy who wrote that is kind of a douche in my opinion. He writes as if he has an understanding of the business behind basketball but really he doesn't grasp it.

Frankly, I don't think he should be taken seriously as for how teams view free agents.

Does anyone remember where DMC was ranked last year? Not terribly high. Think we will look for a similar move. Aminu?

I like Aminu but don't think he's a good enough shooter for this system. I do expect we'll look for undervalued types of players like him though.

The guy who wrote that is kind of a douche in my opinion. He writes as if he has an understanding of the business behind basketball but really he doesn't grasp it.

Frankly, I don't think he should be taken seriously as for how teams view free agents.

Looks like he put this line in there just for you @hawksfanatic

Disagree with the rankings? Accept that you are wrong. These rankings are infallible. Enjoy!

Looks like he put this line in there just for you @hawksfanatic

I feel so important.

But as a Federally Insured EOA (equal opportunity asshole), he is definitely a doucher. And not very bright. I mean, he once put up a piece on SBNation about how the Kings and Pelicans were "rescued" by the NBA and that led to their increased attendance http://www.sbnation.com/2013/12/30/5256450/nba-attendance-kings-pelicans-hook . Nevermind he convoluted how one would think about "increased attendance" and completely ignores prices. But, you know, it's a real feel-good story!

I see some names I wouldn't mind adding for the right deal. If Okafor is ready to go, he could fill the bench big role like Elton did. With limited minutes while providing a veteran presence.

Jordan Hill would be nice also on the right deal.

I wonder for how long ferry will make these deals? Will he look for 2year des to stay flexible? I could see a long term deal for a few guys like Hayward or Stephenson maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk