• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zach Lowe Defends Hawks on the BS Report

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11108846

Can't figure out how to make the player work but the link above will take you to the BS Report Podcast where Zach Lowe defends our Hawks against Bill Simmons. Start the file at the 10:30 mark.

http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2889/15637/2226632/bsreport_2014-06-19-151932-7744-0-1-0.48b.mp3

Edited by Dolfan23
No worries I gotcha ferrssure187

Neither of them can pronounce any of our players. And they continue to make fun of the fans. f*** them.

And they backtrack on their comments about Horford. So what *did* they say? Just a bunch of talking in circles.

• Moderators

Lowe said we were a "sleeping giant" and felt that we should get more recognition. Yes, ESPN continues to pop jokes about our 248 fans, but it was interesting that we were even brought up. They recognize us as a very interesting team, but they feel that they don't know what to expect.

They said that Horford was shopped, but that shouldn't be confused with available. Said we are waiting for a superstar to come available, so I expect Ferry to make a ploy to get LeBron, Melo, or someone else.

Lowe said the Hawks will not pursue Lance Stephenson.

• Like 2

Lowe said we were a "sleeping giant" and felt that we should get more recognition. Yes, ESPN continues to pop jokes about our 248 fans, but it was interesting that we were even brought up. They recognize us as a very interesting team, but they feel that they don't know what to expect.

They said that Horford was shopped, but that shouldn't be confused with available. Said we are waiting for a superstar to come available, so I expect Ferry to make a ploy to get LeBron, Melo, or someone else.

Lowe said the Hawks will not pursue Lance Stephenson.

These assholes in Boston are all like that.

“Is it technically feasible? Of course it is,” said D’Alessandro, who has attended eight Olympics. “If Atlanta can do it, Boston can do it, please. Atlanta is a second-rate city at best. And they pulled it off in 1996.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/06/19/for-boston-summer-olympics-where-might-build-opening-ceremonies-stadium-hold-beach-volleyball/GxH03roCCQjLYzpVkuMKWL/story.html

• Moderators

I have acknowledged in the past that New Englander's are a bunch of elitist assholes. No doubt about it. I honestly HATE Boston and I've never been there in my life. But it was only Simmons popping jokes. Lowe was defending us and giving us recognition.

Could you imagine the Boston/New York media if we pulled the pipe dream off Millsap/Lou/DMC/15th for Love + filler and then signed LeBron outright? There would sooo much egg on their faces! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I have acknowledged in the past that New Englander's are a bunch of elitist assholes. No doubt about it. I honestly HATE Boston and I've never been there in my life. But it was only Simmons popping jokes. Lowe was defending us and giving us recognition.

Could you imagine the Boston/New York media if we pulled the pipe dream off Millsap/Lou/DMC/15th for Love + filler and then signed LeBron outright? There would sooo much egg on their faces! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMC?? No sir not unless filler from Minny is Dieng.

• Like 2

Why must everyone in US young-media talk like these TMZ shows and fake LOL all the time?

Sometimes the content is very interresting but then they go talking with gay voices and fake LOL all the time. Its then that I turn it off.

BS etc not so bad, others are worse, also on Grantland.

I meant to mention this podcast episode the other day in the Zach Lowe Lebron landscape thread. It seems pretty clear to me that Zach Lowe really likes the Hawks. He's easily the #1 Hawks fan on the ESPN payroll. Bill Simmons is still a fan of big market teams only, and that's fine because he doesn't pretend to be anything else. But anybody hating on Zach Lowe is a little off-base as he's definitely our biggest ally in mainstream media.

I meant to mention this podcast episode the other day in the Zach Lowe Lebron landscape thread. It seems pretty clear to me that Zach Lowe really likes the Hawks. He's easily the #1 Hawks fan on the ESPN payroll. Bill Simmons is still a fan of big market teams only, and that's fine because he doesn't pretend to be anything else. But anybody hating on Zach Lowe is a little off-base as he's definitely our biggest ally in mainstream media.

The hate on him is that he talks out of his ass, not that he hates the Hawks. Comparatively, he doesn't talk out of his assmuch more than your average national reporter but that's why I can't read much from national media.

The hate on him is that he talks out of his ass, not that he hates the Hawks. Comparatively, he doesn't talk out of his assmuch more than your average national reporter but that's why I can't read much from national media.

That's funny. Agreed. They want to be bigger than the game