• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry is getting it. Look at this size he's drafted

Admin

Well said.  Seen Payne described as a "stretch 4" quite a bit because people are used to that terminology, but Hawks' fans should know better.  Like Pero, Payne will be used as a "stretch 5" at times in Bud's system.

While there is some redundancy of skills between Payne and Scott, the real overlap is between Pero and Payne. Oh, and Pero's contract isn't fully guaranteed until mid-July, I think.

On the money mr h. Payne does everything Scott does better. Much better 3 pt shooter (42% VS. a putrid 31%), defender, shot blocker, pnr man, has elite athleticism at C and above average athleticism for a PF

Sheed replica.

On the money mr h. Payne does everything Scott does better. Much better 3 pt shooter (42% VS. a putrid 31%), defender, shot blocker, pnr man, has elite athleticism at C and above average athleticism for a PF

Sheed replica.

Payne has already been a Hawk longer than Sheed was. Oh wait, few more hours....:-/

• Moderators

Correct.............I think we renounce him to save about $1 mill in cap space if BeBe stays this year.

Give those minutes to Payne and BeBe.

If BeBe goes back to Spain then I assume we pick up the option year on Antić's contract.

But Scott has played a majority of his minutes at SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk