• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A change is needed

capstone21

• Admin

Sigh

It is just not working here.

I am unsure what the change needs to be but it needs to happen now. I also hope Hendu gets back soon. He will provide some nice depth off the bench.

Maybe a player like Larry Hughes would be good for us. He can score in bunches, hit the outside shot and is a very good ball handler.

I don't know if that is it but we need something. This is just getting sad.

I change was needed years ago. I can't even get upset

about their losing anymore. It gets to where it effects

me less and less with each loss.

I don't know what the owners have instore. But hopefully

they will atleast get something started(changes) as soon

as the deal goes through. Even Stotts has the" This team

sucks" look on his face alot of the times. I really wish they

hadn't sign JT and just kept the money to spend on FA's

this coming offseason.

The only reason those cats came out the locker room tonight is because the game was on the schedule...and they get paid.

If a trade can't be made...then you have to fire Stotts and hire a vet coach...that is just how pro sports work.

I think Diesel is right....Fratello would at least bring some exeprience and fire.... he would not stand around and watch us get out worked...JT has to be moved to SG he is killing us at the point...we might as well start Diaw at the point...can't be any worse.

The people worth keeping are Shareef, Diaw and maybe Hansen. No one plays defense other than Ratliff, Diaw, and Jacque Vaughn who is overmatched guarding 2guards because his buddy JT can't guard anybody. We have some scorers but other than Reef everybody else is inconsistent JT is up and down, Jackson is streaky and inconsistent, and Dion has just fallen off the past 2weeks. We need some guys who can guard there own man. Looks like we might have to rebuild, I don't want to but we may have no other choice.

I don't think ANY of our guys are untouchable. Reef is our best player without question but is he even worth keeping? He will make $14.6 million next year and he'll likely be looking for a raise after that. He's good but he's not worth $14.6 million in my opinion. Unless he is willing to take a pay cut, I think he's expendable too.