• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cleveland / Boston / Brooklyn 3 team trade gets Cavs max cap space

Diesel

Dumb move by the Cavs. They should have continued to build through the draft since they have so many young talented players.  But instead they just traded away young talent in Zeller along with a future building block.  Even if they get LBJ, I just don't see it working out, at least not for a year or two.

Boston is the obvious winner in this deal.  Zeller is a stud AND they get a Cavs first round pick (not sure if protected at this point though).

So, on the bright side, if Miami is breaking up then the Hawks better win the division next season.

Edited by ATLSmith

Think of it this way: it either brings Lebrawn home or lands them another trip to the lottery next year (if protected) to add to Kyrie and Wiggins. I admire their swing for the fences.

Dumb move by the Cavs. They should have continued to build through the draft since they have so many young talented players.  But instead they just traded away young talent in Zeller along with a future building block.  Even if they get LBJ, I just don't see it working out, at least not for a year or two.

Boston is the obvious winner in this deal.  Zeller is a stud AND they get a Cavs first round pick (not sure if protected at this point though).

So, on the bright side, if Miami is breaking up then the Hawks better win the division next season.

You're implying you wouldn't trade Zeller, Karasev, and a 1st for LeBron...?