• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The LeBron Essay

phoostal

The essay (letter) that came from LeBron through sports illustrated was awesome.  After the decision (2010) like most I wasn't a LeBron fan at all.  As the first year past and for many he had turned into the biggest villain in NBA history.  I found myself pulling for him more and more after the first year.  I couldn't understand how the guy makes one mistake and he gets crucified for it constantly.  The guy never gets in trouble off or on the court and only tries to make everyone around him better.  What's not to like about him.   

After yesterdays announcement I like the guy that much more.  You read that article it restores my faith in today's athlete.  Granted he probably is in the minority, but its nice to see that the best player in NBA today wanting to correct a wrong.   Going home knowing he might not win multiple titles but trying to win one.   He could have gone to a bigger market or a ready to win team now, but chose not to take the easy way out.  Yes Cleveland will be a good team, however I don't think they are lock by any means to win it all.  Thanks LeBron for shrugging off the easy decision for the harder one.  Some other NBA players could learn from this second decision of yours.

• Like 2

Easy decision? Wade is broken and San Antonio is still in the league. James knew it would be too hard to win in Miami again. Pairing up with a stud in Kyrie and a ton of young talent is a bitch move. I wish the Cleveland fans would not accept him with open arms, but they will because that city is desperate. He turned his back on two cities and fan bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we will agree to disagree on how good Cleveland is going to be next season.  I don't think they will be higher than a 3 or 4 seed.  I'm not saying he should have stayed in Miami but there are other teams that he could have gone to that were in better position than Cleveland.  Bitch move with Kyrie they only won 33 games last year and supposedly Wiggins and LeBron make them NBA champs.  I don't think so all 3 of those guys are ball dominant players lets see how it fits.  Yes there is promise because they are young, but that doesn't mean its going to be easy to win.  For what it is worth going back home isn't a bitch move.  If he really turned his back on them I don't care how good you think Cleveland is going to be he wouldn't go back.  As far as Miami goes who cares about their fan base they just go after mercenaries to win championships thus most of their fans are bandwagon and they get what they deserve for selling their soul to pay for the next big thing.  Besides he doesn't owe them shit he took them to 4 straight finals and they won 2.  They should be thankful because before that they were being eliminated in the first round.  

Easy decision? Wade is broken and San Antonio is still in the league. James knew it would be too hard to win in Miami again. Pairing up with a stud in Kyrie and a ton of young talent is a bitch move. I wish the Cleveland fans would not accept him with open arms, but they will because that city is desperate. He turned his back on two cities and fan bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk