• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sleeve jerseys

Macknsweetjones

So far I don't think so, I don't know who's getting added to wearing the sleeved alternates, I think the Latin Heritage jerseys are gonna be sleeved this time.

I thought the Latin Heritage jerseys were sleeved last season?

I remember seeing the Heat, Knicks, Spurs, Suns, Bulls and Lakers Latin jerseys all being sleeved.

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't plan on seeing the Hawks in sleeved jerseys anytime soon. I don't think that they're a fan of the look... I remember hearing that in one of the interviews. I also know players don't like them and the Hawks have consulted with players in the design of the new jerseys...Korver even said he requested a specific shoulder that he likes for shooting. So I doubt they will spring the sleeves on the players!

I wouldn't plan on seeing the Hawks in sleeved jerseys anytime soon. I don't think that they're a fan of the look... I remember hearing that in one of the interviews. I also know players don't like them and the Hawks have consulted with players in the design of the new jerseys...Korver even said he requested a specific shoulder that he likes for shooting. So I doubt they will spring the sleeves on the players!

I think it's up to the league whether or not we'll have sleeved jerseys (which probably answers Bird's question, when has the league ever had us participate in their marketing?).  Players on other teams, including LeighBron, have complained about them since they emerged but the league still mandates they wear them.

• 4 weeks later...