• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wiggins wants to be traded

macdaddy

• Moderators

I wish there were more players with this attitude.   I think Durant has it.   Show the world what you can do. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/self-wiggins-wants-traded-minnesota-173640439--nba.html;_ylt=A0LEV0kryOhTh2EA8mNXNyoA

''When all this trade stuff started, I talked to Andrew and Andrew told me, ''I hope I get traded,'' Self said. ''And I'm like, 'No you don't.' And he said, ''Coach, I do. It's better for me, knowing my personality and what I need to do, to go somewhere where I'm forced to be something as opposed to going in there where they're going to be patient with me and I'm going to be a piece.''

Unfortunately I see it differently. When I first read it My first thought was "He's the #1 pick and he wants to be a piece?" Is that what you want your franchisice savior to be or is he thing you want to ADD pieces to.

I understand about being patient and not being forced to be something he's not. But that's the pressure of being the #1 pick. Great Exoectations.

In Minny there will be no pressure, playing next to LBJ tons of pressure.

Unfortunately I see it differently. When I first read it My first thought was "He's the #1 pick and he wants to be a piece?" Is that what you want your franchisice savior to be or is he thing you want to ADD pieces to.

I understand about being patient and not being forced to be something he's not. But that's the pressure of being the #1 pick. Great Exoectations.

I think you've got it backwards.....

Read it again JB. He is saying the exact opposite of what you posted. He wants to be the man

I wasn't really rooting for or against the guy but after all the trade stuff I find myself hoping he reaches his max potential.  I hope he drops 85 on the Cavs including posterizing James a few times.  Hey, it could happen.

Read it again JB. He is saying the exact opposite of what you posted. He wants to be the man

His actual comments come across differently from what his coach inferred.