• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk XIII fantasy Basketball

capstone21

I guess what I was asking was... is it broken down into different apps for different sports or whatever. Anyways I found it.

JaJuan will easily win this league.

Well you got a great chance for sure. It's just a combination of smart drafting, trades (if any) FA pickups and luck (free of injury). You get those ingredients ur gonna make a mean chili!!! GL!

Well you got a great chance for sure. It's just a combination of smart drafting, trades (if any) FA pickups and luck (free of injury). You get those ingredients ur gonna make a mean chili!!! GL!

Drafting and luck (not losing top players to long term injuries) are definitely the keys.

I recall crushing the 2nd league until my team got decimated by injuries.

Drafting and luck (not losing top players to long term injuries) are definitely the keys.

I recall crushing the 2nd league until my team got decimated by injuries.

Crushing the 2nd league? How many people remember the 1989-90 Suns? Exactly...

Crushing the 2nd league? How many people remember the 1989-90 Suns? Exactly...

:laugh: Was just using that as a point towards how important players staying healthy is. I punted FT% and TO and won 7-2 or 6-3 almost every week until the injury bug hit.

Edited by WakaFlocka

:laugh: Was just using that as a point towards how important players staying healthy is. I punted FT% and TO and won 7-2 or 6-3 almost every week until the injury bug hit.

Lol I know I was kidding. Staying healthy is very important.

Sothron, now that we have 12 folks in can you go ahead and randomize the draft order?

I'd like to do some mock drafts in the same position I'll be drafting for the league.

Ohhhhh okaaayyyy...$hits gettin real now huh..

Ohhhhh okaaayyyy...$hits gettin real now huh..

Man, just looking at the pre-draft rankings things are all kinds of different than last year. People drafting DeAndre Jordan in the 4th round when he was like my 11th or 12th rounder last season.

Man, just looking at the pre-draft rankings things are all kinds of different than last year. People drafting DeAndre Jordan in the 4th round when he was like my 11th or 12th rounder last season.

Ya I feel ya..I had Deandre last year..he was my MVP

• Premium Member

Sothron, now that we have 12 folks in can you go ahead and randomize the draft order?

I'd like to do some mock drafts in the same position I'll be drafting for the league.

I let yahoo randomly pick the draft order, check the draft result page on the league page to see where everyone will draft.

• Like 1