• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are preseason games televised.

Canopy

I got the following link from a user at Peachtreehoops. Warning: Click on your own risk. http://www.usagoals.com/basketball/987131/1/new-orleans-pelicans-vs-atlanta-hawks-live-stream-online.html

Well I've clicked on all 3 streams on there and video works but I don't have any audio for some reason. Thanks for sharing though. 

Now I'm really puzzled as to why ballstreams don't have this game since it's clearly televised. 

I posted the audio link from the AM station in New Orleans on Page 1 of this thread. Clear steady stream. Their announcers are being kind to the Hawks. Just said "Payne, MAN that's a great name for an NBA big man." Scott 2/2 from 3pt land. We're crushing them 55-38 mid 2nd quarter.

Edited by hazer

I posted the audio link from the AM station in New Orleans on Page 1 of this thread. Clear steady stream. Their announcers are being kind to the Hawks. Just said "Payne, MAN that's a great name for an NBA big man." Scott 2/2 from 3pt land. We're crushing them 55-38 mid 2nd quarter.

Yeah I can't do just audio or just video. That drives me nuts. And I highly doubt the video stream is up to date with the audio stream.

I just got it all up.

I've got the video from the streams2watch.me up for video, ESPN game case for the score and stats (not on video), and I've got the radio link from page 1 or 2 up for audio.

Sucks pretty bad because ESPN game cast is about 3 seconds faster than the video, and the audio is about 60 seconds behind the video.

If this wasn't so hard to do, I'd be fussing at y'all for not being in the chat room!!! You've been warned for next time!

EDIT: The stats look great - wish I could've caught the first 1/2. Sefolosha's numbers look great, and I was concerned about how he'd work out. EVen Jenkins seems like he's turned it up.  Is Korver not going to play? Out with family? Everybody is looking good all around (from the stat sheet) except Dennis. Am I missing somehting about his game? 3 assists is good, but a few TOS, 0/3 ... whatever, it's preseason. Not the end of the world, but would like to see him going hard and getting baskets.

Edited by LamarHampton
  • Like 1

NBA League Pass, which is free as far as radio is concerned, has the

Pellican broadcast.

New Orleans making a strong, 3 point shooting push near the half to

make it 59-48.

With Horford and Korver not playing at all, J. Jenkins and the kid, Brand

made the starting lineup.  I believe Hawks played every available player

in the first half. 

• Moderators

Are you guys getting audio to work? I closed it as I couldn't just watch the video without audio. 

No audio for me too.  Just have the video playing with iTunes in the background.

I think the stream maybe coming from the A/V peeps at the Philips as the megatron stuff is included in the stream!

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

I will need reports on Dennis, JJ, Moose, Payne and Thabo.

I'm so happy basketball is back. Even if I have to break out Gamecast, some random radio station, and the malware laptop (my wife's - I would never use my own). So happy to see these guys back at it.

Lol @ the malware laptop.