• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Tiers of the NBA: Ranking the Teams From Top to Bottom(Zach Lowe)

HawkItus

• Moderators

Month to Month TS%:

Month to Month A/TO:

Rebounding:

There is significant variability in all these compared to a guy like Millsap whose TS% varied only between .498 and .576.

The interesting thing about Teague is that he never had everything humming like clockwork.  When he was shooting his absolute worst, he was at his best in A/TO ratio and was right at his season average for rebounding.  When he was shooting lights out at the end of the year, he had his worst A/TO ratio and his second worst rebounding month.  Etc.

Let's just see what he does now that everyone is healthy and he has gotten a year of Bud under his belt.  He absolutely has the biggest potential to take his game to the All-Star or near All-Star level of anybody on our team (excepting Sap and Horford who are already there).

• Like 1

If I remember correctly we had the easiest schedule in the NBA the first 2 months as well. So while maybe the long stretch of games and close losses appears nice, it doesn't mask the fact that we still weren't "good". The East was just awful last year, especially early in the season.

I will believe that stat about easiest schedule when I see it and I guarantee you it doesn't take in to account having to play 8 games in 12 days. That was 30% of our total schedule. I know we played miami 2x, sas, okc, lac, Hous, Dallas x2, wash and thats just off the top of my head.

• Moderators

I will believe that stat about easiest schedule when I see it and I guarantee you it doesn't take in to account having to play 8 games in 12 days. That was 30% of our total schedule. I know we played miami 2x, sas, okc, lac, Hous, Dallas x2, wash and thats just off the top of my head.

Every team has a tough stretch of games during their season.  I don't think our schedule was significantly different.

For fans it is like the injury thing, though.  It is really easy to take it into account for our team and ignore it for the other team.  I haven't seen anyone discounting some of our wins because we played someone who had more games than us that week.