• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

West continues to dominate lackluster East

Hawksquawk

This is a huge test for the Hawks this week

This week: @ WAS, vs. TOR, vs. NOP, vs. CHA

Have to win at least 2.   I know that seems like a modest goal but these are tough games.

Unfortunately, it's a 4 game in 5 night stretch as well.  4 in 5 stretches usually take a toll on teams and lead to them under-performing.  We had 5 such stretches last year and we only won 7 out of 20 games.  The good thing is, we only have 3 of these this year and this one is, far and away, the toughest one.

This is a huge test for the Hawks this week

This week: @ WAS, vs. TOR, vs. NOP, vs. CHA

Have to win at least 2. I know that seems like a modest goal but these are tough games.

I'm optimistic for a 3-1 record in this stretch. I'm gonna say we go 3-0 at home but drop the game in DC..we shall see.

• Moderators

I'm optimistic for a 3-1 record in this stretch. I'm gonna say we go 3-0 at home but drop the game in DC..we shall see.

Yeah I have no idea what do expect at Washington but I hate that Pierce is there.   Toronto is really rolling so that may be bad unless we've shored up the perimeter D.   We owe charlotte so hopefully a win there.   New Orleans would be killing it if they were in the east.

• Like 1

Yeah I have no idea what do expect at Washington but I hate that Pierce is there. Toronto is really rolling so that may be bad unless we've shored up the perimeter D. We owe charlotte so hopefully a win there. New Orleans would be killing it if they were in the east.

Anthony Davis might f*ck us...:-(

For some reason I wouldn't be surprised if Davis went for 40,20 and 5 blocks on us...

I would be happy with this as well as long as the wins are over Washington and Charlotte. 3-1 would be icing on the cake and 1-3 will make for a crappy Thanksgiving week.

I'm not too concerned yet.... I watch and follow. My brain is still in football mode. It's early, but I don't want us to dig a hole.

I would be happy with this as well as long as the wins are over Washington and Charlotte. 3-1 would be icing on the cake and 1-3 will make for a crappy Thanksgiving week.

That's cuz you're lookin out for your divisional championship wager...;-) Southeast champs and JETSET gets paid lol

We have at least three players who never see the floor.  With this

many games, do we lean on the players already playing and run

them into the ground, so to speak, or do we occasionally see

Payne, Muscala and Jenkins?

Payne is our draft pick.  If these other two don't get to see the floor

we might as well release them now or trade them for 2nd round future

draft picks, say 2020 or 2021.

Use them or loose them.

stinker.gif

• Like 1