• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nique's Brand/Wealth/Management Adviser...

Not Hawksquawk and our loyal ~400 followers. Each of those were bribed into following us as we had nude pictures of them. I still recall the time when we got the pics of @hawksfanatic. Trust me, it wasn't pretty!

That's how the squawk got me too...I thought this was a dating site, lo and behold its a site for those with Hawk fetishes...it's bs...I put my trust in the hands of the wrong people, the key word was "tasteful".

• Moderators

Not Hawksquawk and our loyal ~400 followers. Each of those were bribed into following us as we had nude pictures of them. I still recall the time when we got the pics of @hawksfanatic. Trust me, it wasn't pretty! 

You should have seen the blackmail material required to get people to moderate this site.  Why do you think @Dolfan23 took that "break" right as @PSSSHHHRRR87 and @lethalweapon3 were "voluntarily" coming on board?  

shok.gif

Some things you just can't unsee.

• Like 3

Not something I'm proud of.

To be a little more clear on this guy, I don't think he's a cheat. I just think he's pathetic at his job. And when I say fraud, I'm really referring to his twitter followers and trying to represent himself as someone who is competent, which I doubt.

Following his account is a trip though. The tweets are sooo stupid. So if you need a self-esteem booster, he's a must follow. Kind of like keeping up with old high school acquaintances that you see on Facebook that continue to do nothing with their life. I guess this guy is a bit more successful than I portray him, so he probably has some connections. But jeez, he sounds worthless.

(And with Nique's 88K+ followers, I suspect he also bought some of those. Dammit Nique.)

Stuck in a Rumple bottle or a Rumple bottle stuck in...

I do love rumple...Wait NO! This is unbelievable!! Never happened, get out of here.

Get to work on the :rumple: icon. I will not post on the squawk until this is completed. Thank you and have a great day.

Edited by hawksfanatic

...getting followers on Twitter is equally #tough, but sign me up for what this guy is selling #LegacyBrand because he's got #it.

I would need to be really high to have a chance of understanding what this guy is talking about. But also, this might apply:

wait, but wait how did *you* know that Stalker airs on CBS tonight?

Because it's one of my favorite new shows. 

Because @Dolfan23 was watching CBS last night from 10-11 PST...;-)

Scared that you would know that but thankfully it's not true. I was asleep by that time Pacific Time. Went to bed after watching the long Sons of Anarchy finale.

Because it's one of my favorite new shows.

Scared that you would know that but thankfully it's not true. I was asleep by that time Pacific Time. Went to bed after watching the long Sons of Anarchy finale.

Wait, why thankfully? You don't like Victoria Secret models?