• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reminder: NO LOCAL TV, 3:30 PM Start for Hawks-Nuggets on Sunday

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Just in case, for the handful of folks planning either to go to the game or to try and watch the game on Sunday... The game starts at 3:30 Eastern, not the customary 7:30 time.

For those seeking alternative outlets ((cough)) to see the game, the Nuggets will broadcast this game on Denver's Altitude Sports & Entertainment network. Former Hawk Scott Hastings serves the Nique role as the Nuggets' color commentator.

Locals not heading to Philips can listen to the radio broadcast by Steve Holman on 92.9-FM "The Game." Not sure, but I think NBA broadcast restrictions might keep everyone from listening in via 929thegame.com

Govern yourselves accordingly!

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 2

Not sure if it helps, but in germany we always get one free game on sunday. this time it is the Hawks - Nuggets game, probadly you need a german proxy server for watchng it or other ways to hide your location from youtube.

But if it works usually they use the original english commentator:

http://www.spox.com/de/livestream/nba/1412/nba-livestream-atlanta-hawks-denver-nuggets.html

The quality is pretty good, and you can watch it re-live for 24h.

• Like 1

I'm hoping nba package televises both games...I'm pretty sure I'm getting the Sunday Nuggets game with Scotty Hastings but not sure if Monday is televised.

You should get the game unless you are in the Hawks viewing area.

I am lucky since I am in Colorado, I actually get to watch for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Premium Member

One of (if not the only) advantage of being out of town is being able to catch these games on league pass. I have to put up with the other teams announcers but at least I can see the game.

I figured they didn't want to broadcast the game yesterday because they wanted to get people to come out to Philips since there wasn't a Falcons game being played. I don't understand why this one isn't being televised though?

One of (if not the only) advantage of being out of town is being able to catch these games on league pass. I have to put up with the other teams announcers but at least I can see the game.

I figured they didn't want to broadcast the game yesterday because they wanted to get people to come out to Philips since there wasn't a Falcons game being played. I don't understand why this one isn't being televised though?

Well, the Falcons are on MNF so maybe they figure no one will be watching tonight. I'll have the Hawks on my laptop and the Falcons on my TV. It'll be fun until Aaron Rodgers starts breaking records. 

• Premium Member

Well, the Falcons are on MNF so maybe they figure no one will be watching tonight. I'll have the Hawks on my laptop and the Falcons on my TV. It'll be fun until Aaron Rodgers starts breaking records. 

I was kind of thinking it might have been a MNF thing too. I don't think I can give the Falcons TV treatment over the Hawks at this point in their seasons--though the Falcons have been playing better.