• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knight says it's the players' faults, not Stotts..

TheDude

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha...03/08hawks.html

you guys probabaly have already read that but i was pretty surprised to see that he came out and said that. so do you think it IS all the players. I felt it was a combination with Stotts not setting up good plays and as mentioned before, keeping people out too long and not playing Dickau...

oh geez, at this point, i don't think we're going to be good for a long time... what started out as "hope" at the beginning of last year has been whittled away to "nope."

• Moderators

Playmaker is right. Knight says the team hasn't established an identity, but that's Stotts job not the players.

I think Knight is just covering for Stotts because he can't fire him until the new ownership is approved and he feels he can't make any trades either. (not that he has a lot of options).

Stotts seems to have a plan but his results are really worse than Krugers. If we are going to salvage this season the change has to be now. I'm sure we will play 500 ball in the second half but we will be way out of the playoffs by then.

Yes, it's Terry Stotts fault.

When the same players mess up, over and over again.

When they can't or won't do what they are told to do

and what they have worked on in practice.

It's the coaches fault. Why? Because, he should pull

them out of the game, put them down at the end of

the bench and let them stew until they get their head

on straight and are willing to do what they were supposed

to be doing all the time.

He babies the "Stars" on this team too much. He needs

to get mad. He needs to chew a$$ until they listen.

These Hawks listen, but they don't hear. Like children,

it goes in one ear and out the other. Intensity? What's

that coach? I'm going to do my own thing!! Look at

my stats! Ain't I wonderful !!!! Oh, did we loose the

game? So what. Didn't I do good !!!!!

the players accountable for their poor play don't you Mule? Jax throws a tantrum and gets suspended for a game. I'm glad Knight suspended him and I hope he would do the same to JT, Theo or Reef if they yell at the coaches in an inappropriate manner. Our guys are ridiculous sometimes. They all talk a good game and say that they need to step it up but when Stotts tries to hold them accountable for their poor play/poor decisions/making the same stupid mistakes over and over/etc, they sulk and pout like little babies.

I don't think Stotts is the reason for the team's poor performance. People just need scapegoats. I think the players are 95% of the problem. A few years ago it was Lenny and Deke. Last season, everyone blamed Lon and Dog. Now, it's Sotts and JT. It never ends.