• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diaw-minated!

Playmaker0017

(if he could have hit from the line tonight, even decent, he'd been in double digits, something I don't think he's done yet...)

on another note...kudos to Stotts for having the balls to continue/stick to his guns in his benching of Dion and go starting Hansen.

It appears taht he's really putting his foot down in terms of how he wants this team to play, what's right...and maybe it will ahve an impact. I do know this...Terry had 11 assts. tonight (season high...and "got his" late in terms of points), Reef had yet another solid game, JV had a career high in points, Theo got his blocks...

gotta hand it to Stotts and the Hawks, from the surface, it appears that they really had their act together this game.

Weez,

JT played an outstanding game, the best he has all year...

and I attribute it to JV and Diaw being the ballhandlers and the "un-official" PGs. This allowed Terry to be a SG.

I have said from the get-go that if JT focuses on playing HIS game, he will get more assists and more points.

The reason we looked good is because we weren't firing up shots for no reason. Of course, if you notice, when the other portions of the "four horsemen" hit the floor it was a free-for-all.

Play.

Thats what happens when he isnt forced to be something that he's not. JT can be a very very good player in this league but that will never happen if he is forced to be an initiator of the offense. I remember hearing one of the announcers tonight say that JT is much more comfortable at the 2 and that its going to help him so much that Diaw is learning to run the offense so quickly. I was shocked at how well our team played with JT, Diaw, and JV in the game at the same time. I dont know the numbers, but they seemed to play very very well with those 3 in at the same time.

I think not having Jackson and Glover forcing up bad shots helps our offense although I couldn't see the game unfortunately because I had class. Maybe we would be better off if we hadn't even signed Jackson? I like his fire but I don't like his game. He doesn't have the game to back up, talking like he is A.I. or something.

Memphis tore us up last year at home, I hope we can at least be competitive with them tomorrow. I have a feeling Battier is going to kill us again.

I hope not

:/

Didn't see the game but from the sound of things Boris played some great defense. Finally something to get excited about - if only for a day. His energy, defense, ballhandling and playmaking skills are exactly what the doctor ordered for the Hawks.

Also, if Hanson can get his shot to fall I like the energy he brings as well.