• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow! Fans came through! Hawks All-star chances increase

ATLnightwing

The latest polling prior to today's announcement of the All-Star starters had wade well ahead of Kyle Lowry. But somehow, Lowry was voted in (an rightfully so). This makes Teague an almost lock and gives Kyle (and Horf and Millsap thanks to the 2 wild card spots) some hope! This will be remembered as the year in which all of the starters voted in were almost perfectly correct!

The whole of Canada voted for Lowry.

Honestly good for them. That's the way things should be. Fans of a city should pull through for their players. Even with our success we couldn't get any of our players even close to having a chance to get voted in, which is sad. Marcin Gortat was 4th place in east forward voting!

As I was saying. It's a good year in that underrated players such as the Gasols and Lowry actually got the recognition they deserve over players like Irving, Wade, Dwight, and Love.

• Admin

The latest polling prior to today's announcement of the All-Star starters had wade well ahead of Kyle Lowry. But somehow, Lowry was voted in (an rightfully so). This makes Teague an almost lock and gives Kyle (and Horf and Millsap thanks to the 2 wild card spots) some hope! This will be remembered as the year in which all of the starters voted in were almost perfectly correct!

melo should not be an all star

• Admin

I'm impressed that people in Canada know how to use a computer!  

Hiding from Cap... 

:shake_puter:

i had a really funny Seth green clip from the movie sex drive that was perfect. ... Well perfect until I watched the whole the clip through ... Deleted it just in time
  • Like 1

i had a really funny Seth green clip from the movie sex drive that was perfect. ... Well perfect until I watched the whole the clip through ... Deleted it just in time

Oh I love that movie and I think I know the scene you're talking about. 

What's a computer?

The internet?

Well have fun in your time machine space man...

Or something along those lines. 

perfectly correct?  How in the world did Melo and Kobe make it in as starters then?  

Melo got in? Lol What a joke. No way in hell the coaches will vote Wade in. Fans (not us) are dumb as hell. I think they should strip the fan vote altogether. I understand the NBA wants to involve the fans but some of those morons don't even watch the games.

I'm hoping we get 3 or 4 in. Teague and Sap are a lock but I want Horford and Korver in as well.