• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rare Air?

hazer

Hawks winning % is currently .818 at 36-8. If their winning % DROPS to .750, they'll go 29-9 in remaining games and win 65 games. And that's assuming they cool off by 7%. Barring injury, is this a 70 win team?

Edited by hazer

Hawks winning % is currently .818 at 36-8. If their winning % DROPS to .700, they'll go 27-11 in remaining games and win 63 games. And that's assuming they cool off by 12%. Barring injury, is this a 70 win team?

I figure we win 65...and win the Championship against the W.C. team in six.

Just my humble opinion.santa2.gif

• Like 3

I figure we win 65...and win the Championship against the W.C. team in six.

Just my humble opinion.santa2.gif

I, Dejay, approve of this message...

At this point, why not put all of your chips in the middle of the table? Bull fans think their team is the best. Cav fans think their team is the best. Knick fans think...never mind.

I believe that barring injury, we have the best team in the East and maybe the best in the world. So bring on the Raptors, Bulls, Cavs, Whiz, Warriors, Patriots, and whoever else. We'll watch our team take them down; just like all the rest...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

I want some of those early losses back now. I feel like we should have won 4 of the 8 losses. The refs stole that SAS game. The two buzzer beaters to charlotte and orlando. And we beat the lakers if we dont coast through the first half. The refs completely took us out of our rhythm in that first quarter with non-stop calls in the lakers favor. The refs were fine for the last 3 so I cant blame them too much. That loss was on us.

We could easily be 40-4 right now