• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The major difference between Golden State and Atlanta is their bigs can play..

atlhawks1

What's the Warrior's mascot?

He's a buff action figure dude named Thunder lol. Like a super hero I guess...I go to about 5 Warrior games a year for the last 28 years or so...

He's a buff action figure dude named Thunder lol. Like a super hero I guess...I go to about 5 Warrior games a year for the last 28 years or so...

Currently apparently they have none though so we win :-)

Evidently I've been living in the past. I swear I'm not that drunk at the games, how have I thought he was there the last 7 years :-/

Edited by Spud2Nique

Does the team with the best record still get home court in the nba finals? If thats the case and we wind up on the road because of handing Philly that game last week Im going to be pizzzed.

lol I wouldn't say that's why they'd beat us. 2 of our bigs are all stars and Scott/Brand do just fine. The only bad big we have as of right now is Pero.  We're all just hoping(praying) he stops playing like crap and fixes it before the playoffs.

Currently apparently they have none though so we win :-)

Evidently I've been living in the past. I swear I'm not that drunk at the games, how have I thought he was there the last 7 years :-/

They killed Thunder when the Thunder became a team.  I think all of the other mascots threw him a retirement party at an All Star weekend.  Don't worry, he's still more relevant than Brooklyn Knight.