• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Amazing!

KB21

Trade rumors are coming out, and the one player on the Hawks that GMs around the league want to make a deal for is not Shareef Abdur-Rahim nor Jason Terry.

It is rookie Boris Diaw.

From the Houston Chronicle:

Unsung rookie

-- Scouts around the NBA have been buzzing about Hawks rookie Boris Diaw. Hawks general manager Billy Knight said other teams have begun asking about dealing for Diaw, particularly after he shut down a pair of somewhat more celebrated rookies, LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony.

Anthony missed 15 of 20 shots against the Hawks. James had just eight points on four of 12 shooting against Diaw. James had a late steal to seal a Cavaliers win, but Anthony seemed frustrated, taking bad shots, traveling twice and charging twice.

For an encore, Diaw harassed Raptors guard Jalen Rose into missing 12 of his 19 shots.

"I think Boris is a very good defender," Hawks coach Terry Stotts said. "He takes the challenge in Toronto against Jalen Rose and even though Jalen scored 22, I thought he did a good job against him. And he did a good job against LeBron James. He's quick. He's long and he plays good angles."

Asked after the draft if he was ready to defend the league's assorted Tracy McGrady and Kobe Bryant types, Diaw said, "Sure. I can't say no. If I do, I shouldn't come here. I'd stay in Europe."

than DIAW...

our franchise is going nowhere.... theres a VERY good chance next year and the year after would be NO DIFFERENT than this year.

we have nothing to look forward to.

atleast DENVER is playin extremely well... and the only direction the Cavs can go is UP with Lebron James....

"Just say no."

If there is one player I don't want to loose, he's the one.

If the ask, "Just say no."

Any one else, if the trade is good enough, I'm O.K.

with it. Not one involving "Our" rookie.

why let them walk if you could potentially/possibly trade them for decent players or picks? that's just bad business...

look at 33yo with Hubert Davis with Detroit. They need a bu pg...we need some vets and a three point shooter...why not offer them a trade of DD plus cash for Davis. Neither are really playing with their respective teams...