• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Silver Lining to Current Losses?

BraveSeminole

Hawks never played there as EC Champs and if they get four tries in two weeks to win there, I'll give 'em a chance.

But we shouldn't watch at the Finals that much. If our players care about the Finals that much too, I'd bet everything I own against them reaching the Finals.

In Germany some soccer Coach said: The next game is always the hardest one.

Let's secure #1, stay/become healthy and respect every PO opponent.

Oh wow.  So one of the top 2 teams in the league shouldn't have NBA Finals aspirations before the playoffs start?  Of course it should always be important to focus on the series at hand.  But if this team doesn't make it to the Finals, the only acceptable reason is because they lost to Lebron and the Cavs.  Lose to any other team in the East, and this season ( while great ) will be a huge disappointment.

Oh wow. So one of the top 2 teams in the league shouldn't have NBA Finals aspirations before the playoffs start? Of course it should always be important to focus on the series at hand. But if this team doesn't make it to the Finals, the only acceptable reason is because they lost to Lebron and the Cavs. Lose to any other team in the East, and this season ( while great ) will be a huge disappointment.

Sure they should have Finals aspirations. And that's why they should care how to beat everyone on the path.

No opponent will be easy. Opponents found game plans against us lately and Raps won the series 3-1, didn't they? Indiana got better and may have PG back so no bye to the ECF. I say Hawks have a shot at championship, but they have to stay focused!

Have your goal in mind, but care about the next game.

Edited by rd79

I don't care about a possible finals opponent because every PO team could come out there.

IF we reach the Finals our team wont be the same. They will have something they dont have yet: The experience of a deep playoff run!

Edited by rd79