• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

These last few games and paying ticket prices

Vol4ever

• Moderators

Lol ...I wish there was a way to find out. I guess we have to wait until Street n Smith comes out in July and go back and check out the game logs and count with our fingers. (When you tally them with sticks you can go by 5's just make sure to mark the 5th stick diagonally to bundle the pack of 5 so it's easier to count).

Come on guys.  Even i can figure this out.  Just got to basketball reference for each guy and sort their game log on minutes played.  Here is a link to Al.  He's played in 5 games this year 35+ minutes

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/horfoal01/gamelog/2015/

• Moderators

Starters better play 35+ minutes vs Nets. We had nearly the entire week off and it's the Nets, extra incentive. We need to go 2-0 vs them to finish them off.

35+ is excessive.  This team hasn't played like that all year.  I just want them to stick to their normal rotation and make sure they don't sit people or short change the games.  Play like winning the game is important and I'll be happy.  

• Like 2

35+ is excessive. This team hasn't played like that all year. I just want them to stick to their normal rotation and make sure they don't sit people or short change the games. Play like winning the game is important and I'll be happy.

Just win baby!

• Moderators

Well the game was great. I bought 4 tix in section 212. Great game! Had dinner at the Atlanta Fish Market before the game and it was excellent.

Atlanta Fish Market is fantastic.  Their center cut crab is one of the best meals I've ever had.

I've got tickets to the last home game against Charlotte (the Knicks games does not count).

Bought tickets in January during the winning streak for $40 in the 100s section. Tickets are now double that price.

I saw the link for playoff games on ticketmaster but nothing appears to be available. Don't tell me the tickets are already sold-out. There are tickets on Stubhub but they start from 60 USD. Gone are the days of 25 USD playoff tickets, sigh...