• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY! (Game One Announced for Sunday)

Poor Nique,  He can't even get the time right.  Some one needs to let Nique know that the game is at 5:30 and not 2:30.

https://twitter.com/DWilkins21/status/589084025756618752/photo/1

Edited by JETSET

• Moderators

Got my tix.  Forgot about 420 fest.  Damn.  That's going to be a zoo and the fest will still be going strong when the games over.   Ahhhhhhhh get me out of here!!!! Young people everywhere!!!!!!!!!!  and i think they are smoking the reefer cigarettes!

Got my tix. Forgot about 420 fest. Damn. That's going to be a zoo and the fest will still be going strong when the games over. Ahhhhhhhh get me out of here!!!! Young people everywhere!!!!!!!!!! and i think they are smoking the reefer cigarettes!

You THINK? Lol...there's gonna be so much in the air ur gonna get second hand action lol

Got my tix. Forgot about 420 fest. Damn. That's going to be a zoo and the fest will still be going strong when the games over. Ahhhhhhhh get me out of here!!!! Young people everywhere!!!!!!!!!! and i think they are smoking the reefer cigarettes!

Dave chappelle is at the tabernacle all weekend too

You THINK? Lol...there's gonna be so much in the air ur gonna get second hand action lol

Im just ready for some snoop dogg tonight

So if you get the urge to eat four servings of hot dogs, chili fries, and ice cream sandwiches, you should know what's up...

So if you get the urge to eat four servings of hot dogs, chili fries, and ice cream sandwiches, you should know what's up...

Pretty much...just substitute corn dogs for hot dogs...:-)