• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So it's Brooklyn..

ATLHawks3

• Moderators

A friendly wager floated by Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams on the eve of the NBA playoffs was roundly dismissed by the cocksure mayor of Atlanta. Mayor Kasim Reed refused to play ball after Adams anted up Brooklyn-made wine and chocolate in an NBA playoff bet between the Nets and the Atlanta Hawks, who are set to duke it out Sunday at Philips Arena in Atlanta. “The city of Atlanta hasn’t thought about what to send to Brooklyn if the Hawks lose because we are confident they are going to win,” a mayoral spokeswoman said, essentially dismissing a time-honored tradition in New York of betting for bragging rights. New York Daily News

Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets, Kasim Reed, Eric Adams 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.qjbZw6hj.dpuf

Brooklyn-made wine? Is that Brass Monkey?

~lw3

stirthepot.gif a little Trivial Trivia!

Meee

Mavs we believe I'll fight

Who was the last NBA Coach to lead his #8-seed to a first-round playoff victory over a 60+-win #1-seed?

~lw3

Edited by Spud2Nique

stirthepot.gif a little Trivial Trivia!

Who was the last NBA Coach to lead his #8-seed to a first-round playoff victory over a 60+-win #1-seed?

~lw3

Easy..2007 we believe (I hate) dubs

I love seeing DeMarre outplay Joe. He's probably ran twice as far as Joe this season. Dennis, let alone Jeff, will give it to Deron. And Hollins' expressions are priceless when the blowout mounts. I wanted the lottery pick no doubt, but Brooklyn is much softer than Indy. We need the easiest path with a couple blowouts so Moose and Jenkins can get some extended playoff run too. But not Daye.

Like stated earlier, Anderson and Jack are the only hustle and energy guys, that Bogdanovic fellow can get hot too. The goals Bud set for this team were clear to see this season, you'd best believe he's imploring the guys that a sweep is expected. We should have some scouts already devising a plan to slow down the X Factor in the next series: Gwinnett's Own Sweet Lou.

Actually, DeMarre has an average speed of 4,1 miles per hour and travels 3,3 miles per 48 min

Joe has an average speed of 4 miles per hour and travels 3,2 miles per 48 min .

You're still the same hater I knew a few years ago...