• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So it's Brooklyn..

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member

We still get a much better pick. Sucks it isn't a lottery pick.

Not even close, watch the nets beat the hawks.

Just like they recently did right? Edited by cam1218

Troll

nono.gif   You know the rules, Spud, but don't worry, I'll post in your stead over the next 24 hours.

Bud is going to make Joe relive the Orlando sweep, Lopez will find a loophole to opt out of his deal and ditch that team by game 3, and Deron will be arrested for breaking into a Krispy Kreme at 4am.

• Like 1

nono.gif You know the rules, Spud, but don't worry, I'll post in your stead over the next 24 hours.

Bud is going to make Joe relive the Orlando sweep, Lopez will find a loophole to opt out of his deal and ditch that team by game 3, and Deron will be arrested for breaking into a Krispy Kreme at 4am.

Ur right...I just need to regroup..:-(

Crap ... One bloody game ...

We went from having the 10th pick to having the 15th pick

I hope we absolutely DESTROY them in the playoffs!!

They were out of it ... We were going to have a chance at a top 3 pick and they went on that run ... How???

Frustrating!!!!

This and this.  It's tough man.  Imagine how Bud and Ferry feel.  These last two BKN games are like the only two games we've tried to win for the last two weeks.  We beat 'em by 30 at our place and then at their place with only reserves.

We'll destroy them but man did I want a lottery pick!

I really wanted the Pacers series even without the draft implications. I feel like that would have been an easier matchup + it had the revenge factor. Brooklyn has some talented players who can go off any given night. Oh well. If we come out and attack them like we did in that 2nd to last game then it should only go 5 games at most. 

Not even close, watch the nets beat the hawks.

Troll

It's ok, he's the same way on the Falcons board. Never anything positive to say. Always focusing on the worst possible outcomes. And  typical terrible fan logic. So ya, you nailed it.