• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big day, no sleep but definitely ribs

More of a casual thread here. I'm smoking the heck out of some ribs for this game. I wish it was a later game, but I'm prepping for some big shit happening at 3. It's going to be a good day (no smog).

More of a casual thread here. I'm smoking the heck out of some ribs for this game. I wish it was a later game, but I'm prepping for some big shit happening at 3. It's going to be a good day (no smog).

I'm jealous. I'm sick and can't sleep. My big event is soup and liquids for the game...:-(

That actually might help...that or bourbon..lol

That's funny. I had a buddy who thought that would kill the germs.

So jealous. Give us a couple days notice next time so we can converge on your compound. I coulda brought some of the wife's baked beans.

As my abuela taught me, there is nothing that whiskey with honey or Vicks vapor rub can't cure.

Funny you say that I covered myself in Vic's vapor throughout the night. I'm sure that left a lot of you with a warm comfortable feeling. My bad lol. It helps though. I got Jack Daniels too and I got honey but no bourbon. Might have to go that route. Thanks.

Hey you knew when the game was and you know when the next one is. Fair warning for the next game, I might try smoking some corn dogs in honor of @drzachary

Eh, something tells me if I show up at the hawksfanatic compound unannounced I might end up with a tush full o' lead.

"Not in the beans!" *POW*

Go with Woodford or jack single barrel, and ribs sound good think I'm going with a ribeye today myself

Definitely second the Woodford. But Jack is part of the Brown Forman family, so I can't say anything against that either.

When I feel bad I have bourbon with a little honey and a squirt of lemon juice.

• Like 1

Weren't you just sick a month or two ago? What do they put in the water over there in Cali.

Good memory. Ya it was early Feb. That was some weird flu going around that lasted over 2 weeks. I'm hoping this is a regular cold and not a sinus infection. No clue but people on the Bay Area seems to carry mad germs.