• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks are an embarrassment

Bonkers

So many of u clowns insulted me when I told the truth about this team after game 3. Now look at u 

This team choked like 8 different times in this game! Don't gimme no non sense about how the Hawks will get em at home either. They barely beat them the 1st 2 games

And Bud is showing that he s NOT a playoff coach.No way should Dennis have played the 2nd half. Now get mad at the media pundits not believing in the Hawks I DARE U

Edited by Bonkers

If I was a mod I'd ban you for starting this unnecessary thread...#trollthread

Man u shut the hell up!

Great thread, dude.

The playoffs bring out all kinds, I guess.

U can shut up too

That's why u can't dispute what I said in the OP clown lol

Edited by Bonkers

I'm pretty sure that Spud2nique and Bongers are the same person. Kind of a way for spud to vent and pretend to be an idiot. Am I right?

And u still can't dispute me clown lol

No one has proven me wrong 

Edited by Bonkers

Chill with the insults homie. No need to take out your frustrations on fellow Hawks fans. We all understand your frustration but it doesn't mean you should result to name calling.

Naw man they insulted me on other threads

So a few of these guys will get hit with a suspension if I do. Don't think I won't show a couple of u posters instigating stuff with me to the Admin

Edited by Bonkers

Naw man they insulted me on other threads

So a few of these guys will get hit with a suspension if I do. Don't think I won't show a couple of u posters instigating stuff with me to the Admin

I feel you man, i made a thread about THabo and Pero, i got insulted too.. but it doesn't mean i hate the hawksquawk community. I still  watch and support the hawks even at some times i get flamed.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

I feel you man, i made a thread about THabo and Pero, i got insulted too.. but it doesn't mean i hate the hawksquawk community. I still  watch and support the hawks even at some times i get flamed.

Well I only have a problem with the posters who think they can control what u say

They need to back off!

Edited by Bonkers

Dude, say whatever you want with or without punctuation. But be prepared to be told how dumb you sound. #usa

Stay mad lol. Becuz u still never refuted what I said haha

I bet Bonkers has a list of all the people that wronged him on the Squawk. Like an HS Arya Stark....Arya Squawk. 

Ur cool Mdizzle