• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The BOSS just saved our season

JackB1

Not only that but his block on Beal, the fast break after Kyle stripped the ball from Pierce, the mid-range jumpers late and the enormous 3. Without a doubt the best game of his life last night.

Maybe not the best but the most important since college

• Moderators

You said it.   Man Al Horford looked like the only guy who remembered how to play basketball out there.   I can't remember the last atlanta sports team to win a game like this. 

And isn't this the first time we've had 3 wins in the 2nd round since Nique?

Let's finish this thing off.   I want to see HAWKS BASKETBALL in DC on Friday.   

• Like 2

Not only that but his block on Beal, the fast break after Kyle stripped the ball from Pierce, the mid-range jumpers late and the enormous 3. Without a doubt the best game of his life last night.

Not the best but definitely most important so far, remember his 30+ point game vs the Bulls ?

You said it.   Man Al Horford looked like the only guy who remembered how to play basketball out there.   I can't remember the last atlanta sports team to win a game like this. 

And isn't this the first time we've had 3 wins in the 2nd round since Nique?

Let's finish this thing off.   I want to see HAWKS BASKETBALL in DC on Friday.   

This team just set a franchise record with 7 playoff wins in one year.  Now it's time to keep building on that record.

• Like 2

Not the best but definitely most important so far, remember his 30+ point game vs the Bulls ?

That game didn't have a clutch 3 from Al, last second offensive rebound / putback for the win, and didn't crush the spirit of one of the 5 biggest villains in the NBA.

• Like 1

Horf finally had "THAT" moment. Most underrated no more, he's now on the map as one of the best 5's in the league. This is where and how it's done.

• Like 1

Horf finally had "THAT" moment. Most underrated no more, he's now on the map as one of the best 5's in the league. This is where and how it's done.

I want more. Gimme more!!!

Not sure if this was posted already, sorry if it was. From a Rotoworld article today (http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nba/54129/45/wizards-lose-in-walls-return):

ESPN's stat department dug up an interesting fact about Horford -- over the past five postseasons he has the NBA's best FG% in 'clutch' situations at 61% (clutch is defined as the score being within five points with five or fewer minutes remaining).

Not sure if this was posted already, sorry if it was. From a Rotoworld article today (http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nba/54129/45/wizards-lose-in-walls-return):

ESPN's stat department dug up an interesting fact about Horford -- over the past five postseasons he has the NBA's best FG% in 'clutch' situations at 61% (clutch is defined as the score being within five points with five or fewer minutes remaining).

Interesting.

I always thought the Hawks didn't run their offense enough through Horf.  He's always above 50% in FG% but I didn't realize he was so good in the clutch.  Maybe Horf can become our "go to guy" for last shot attempts of the game now?