NBA Free Agents 2016

thescout5

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12307054/nba-free-agents-2015-2016

I was looking ahead to the free agent list of 2016 in case the Hawks decide to bring back the same team and want would try to get a major free agent next year. The cap goes up quite a bit which money shouldn't be an issue. Lets say the Hawks bring back the same team and add a few pieces but fall short again. Realizing they need a superstar instead of what they have who might be available. The above link shows you who the free agents will be.

The biggest star obviously will be Durant but who else. It looks like most of the megastars will be older and on their last legs. Kobe,Dirk are the 2 major ones however Dwight Howard looks like he could opt out earlytermination out if I am reading it correctly. I don't see Dwight leaving Houston. The Hawks own Al Horford can be a free agent.Because of the few stars who could be available I think he resigns with th Hawks.Other than Durant I see no one on the list worth a huge contract. Noah of the Bulls will get a big contract but he really isn't a superstar.

So if some reason the Hawks decide wait till next year the pickings are alot slimmer despite the cap increasing. Why bring this up now because if the Hawks don't get a top player this year it could be another 2 yrs at least before they have a chance at a top player. Either you make a move for Aldridge or Gasol this year or wait 2 more years and see who is available.

I would love to have Noah and Horf back on the same team. The things they could do together on the court could be amazing. Noah is the kind of leader and fiery player we could use. His defense and passing and overall effort would go over pretty well with Buds style of play. Cant shoot tho, only downfall.

I would love to have Noah and Horf back on the same team. The things they could do together on the court could be amazing. Noah is the kind of leader and fiery player we could use. His defense and passing and overall effort would go over pretty well with Buds style of play. Cant shoot tho, only downfall.

I dont think we need him to shoot we just need a strong force in the middle that can inspire guys to suck itup and lay it all on the court. Noah seems like hes the type to hold everyone accountable.

I dont think we need him to shoot we just need a strong force in the middle that can inspire guys to suck itup and lay it all on the court. Noah seems like hes the type to hold everyone accountable.

From what I seen this season, Elton Brand was the vocal leader. I was hoping to see that out of Millsap or Al.