• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Strength and Conditioning Coach heading to Utah.

The Hawks are in need of a strength and conditioning coach as Jeff Watkinson will leave the organization to take a assistant coaching position with the Jazz. Watkinson spent three seasons with the Hawks in the position. He will be reunited with Quin Snyder in Utah. Snyder was an assistant coach with the Hawks last season before leaving to take the head coach position with the Jazz. The two also worked together at Missouri. Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Atlanta Hawks, Utah Jazz, Coaching, Jeff Watkinson 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.x8Nvz1ph.dpuf

Sounds like an opportunity for Jeff to advance his career and an opportunity for the Hawks to bring in some fresh blood.

Jeff has been with the Hawks since 2012.

Get LeBron's HGH/Steroid dude from Miami.  Just kidding.  Another of my dislikes of LeBron - he obviously is not subject to the same drug testing as the rest of the league.

Edited by Watchman

• Moderators

Get LeBron's HGH/Steroid dude from Miami.  Just kidding.  Another of my dislikes of LeBron - he obviously is not subject to the same drug testing as the rest of the league.

I would assume he is but the NBA has some of the least restrictive drug testing in major sports and all tests are beatable.  Barry Bonds never failed one.  

Get Steve Hess of the Nuggets. Saw a piece on him about 8 years ago when he was working with Nene and Camby in some offseason training. I think he's one of the best trainers in the NBA. Always cutting edge knowledge by Hess. Plus he's an Aussie, he might be able to give away some secrets about Delly and his weak body parts so we can injure him next year. Jk...kinda

I don't know if the S & C coach when Steve Nash was in PHX is still in PHX but get him, he did wonders to keep Nash, Amare and Hill healthy.

Good point. Anyone who could get Amare to play more than 50 games should be worth a look; by the U.S. Surgeon General...

• Like 2