• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Charlotte's #9 Pick

There’s also the possibility the Hornets trade the ninth pick (they also choose 39th overall in the second round).“We’ve been talking to a lot of teams about moving up, moving backward, moving the pick all-together. A lot of things are in play,” Cho said. What’s the likelihood of moving up in the lottery? “It depends on what we’d have to give up, but I’d love to move up,” Cho said.

Would #15 and Mike Scott be enough to move up to #9. HorCats need shooters to spread the floor for Al Jeff to be effective.

There’s also the possibility the Hornets trade the ninth pick (they also choose 39th overall in the second round).“We’ve been talking to a lot of teams about moving up, moving backward, moving the pick all-together. A lot of things are in play,” Cho said. What’s the likelihood of moving up in the lottery? “It depends on what we’d have to give up, but I’d love to move up,” Cho said.

Would #15 and Mike Scott be enough to move up to #9. HorCats need shooters to spread the floor for Al Jeff to be effective.

I'd do it in a second for Stanley Johnson at #9. I would love that.

• Moderators

I can live with trading Scott even though he's one of my favorites, but i don't know if i can handle having him drain 10 3s 4 times a year against us.   And you know that'd happen even if he never plays any other games for the hornets.

Agreed, Stanley would be a perfect fit for us. We could develop him and he could possibly start year 1 if DMC is out

NBAdraft.net compares Stanley to Kawhi Leonard. And we all know how Bud feels about him...

NBAdraft.net compares Stanley to Kawhi Leonard. And we all know how Bud feels about him...

I'm not tooting my own horn but I compared Stan to Kawhi before nbadraft.net did. Why not, I'll toot my own horn. I toot it daily, why stop now...

I'm not tooting my own horn but I compared Stan to Kawhi before nbadraft.net did. Why not, I'll toot my own horn. I toot it daily, why stop now...

I always thought you could go blind from *ahem* tooting your own horn.

Word is the Hornets like Hunter but not at 9. Trade them 15 and the pick in 2017 we got in Payne trade.

I wish the Knicks had any assets we wanted so we could dangle that pick in front of their faces.  I keep reading that they're desperate for picks since they traded all theirs away.