• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Has to Be the Stupidest Shit Ever?!

LastDon

• Moderators

Moose is the pero replacement. Tiago is set to be the starter on our depleted roster.

I don't think Tiago will be a starter except in certain matchups where we need a larger center.  Most of the time it will be Sap/Horf and Splitter will play with both of them.

• Like 1

What list? He mentioned us in an article. His visiting team list did not include the Hawks.

Yeah sorry @LastDon, if we weren't on the visit list we were never actually in it.  Don't be fooled by some random article.

• Moderators

I really want the details on the Tiago Trade. We probably gave them a 1st rounder

I want to see those details too.  That would move me from reasonably pleased to pissed.  If we pick up the pick, that would really seal the deal for me.

This idea of a "culture change" was BS to start with.

If it wasn't, Millsap wouldn't even be considering Orlando's offer when the Hawks have made him the same offer.

Yep. Same old Hawks. Free Agents most hated place.

• Moderators

It is unreal that all this blather about new owners, new GM, 60 win team means guys would come here has been exactly that: blather.

That isn't unreal.  It is expected.  Sadly.

• Like 1

It is unreal that all this blather about new owners, new GM, 60 win team means guys would come here has been exactly that: blather.

I said previously, that although we won 60 games etc, you don't change the years of ownership instability overnight.

Kevin Willis days???? Did you forget about Mutombo?

Splitter is an 19MPG back up center.

Wasted 8 million on a backup center who can't make free throws or block shots..then the cap space that we loose and I guess no Walter Taveres..smh
  • Like 1

Only thing milsap gets by signing with the magic is no state income tax in FL. Other than that I see no reason why he wouldn't be back with the Hawks. Also for those that say splitter is starting so Al can play the 4 please stop and think. We have a good guy coming off the bench now to be a rim protector and he'll be able to play with Al or with milsap. We'll still have Korver, baze, Thabo, and THjr to play the 2-3 spot. I imagine we'll pick up another shooter, or a diamond in the rough 3&D guy. So our main 10 on the roster should look like this

1. Teague, Dennis

2. THjr, Korver

3. Thabo, Baze

4. Milsap, moose

5. Horford, Splitter

Deep Bench: Mack (or veteran if Mack is traded), Scott (I could see him being traded as well), and then I can see us getting a good shooter or good defender to add off the bench.

Overall I think we would be better as a team with this group, and we would be a better playoff team if everyone is healthy. We added offense, and we got a rim protector and rebounder. I personally don't think we'll miss demarre much since we'll have a group of 2-3 guys that will make up for his play. What do you guys think, do you agree?

• Like 1