• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DeAndre Jordan

Didn't think i could lose more respect for the Clipper organization 

I would love to see the convo between Cuban and Doc

Agreed, but I think it's gonna be more than a "convo" ...

dgbg.gif

Agree this is a poor decision on Jordan's part. I just heard Jordan initiated the talks 2 days ago. If he goes back to the Clips it just means poor integrity on Jordan's part and the Clips going out of bounds to get their player back.Your word means nothing if you renege on it.Dallas set up their team to land Jordan now he wants to back out. Just put a clause in the his contract he can opp out after one year if he doesn't like it.

• Like 1

Agree this is a poor decision on Jordan's part. I just heard Jordan initiated the talks 2 days ago. If he goes back to the Clips it just means poor integrity on Jordan's part and the Clips going out of bounds to get their player back.Your word means nothing if you renege on it.Dallas set up their team to land Jordan now he wants to back out. Just put a clause in the his contract he can opp out after one year if he doesn't like it.

If I'm DAL I pull the offer if I confirm he's having the meeting.  I don't even wait for him to say y/n.  The rest of the league will understand.

There is a reason you don't see this situation happen much players when they give their word honor it. Jordan should have waited to give his verbal consent instead of doing this. I hope other players don't do the same thing. If he has doubt put a clause in the contract he can ot out after one year. Now Dallas seems screwed because they might lose him.

One funny/sad thing to note during this whole situation is to see how f***ing dumb NBA executives are. Take former Nets Assistant GM until he was canned at the end of 14-15 Season who has been tweeting HARD this off-season in search for a job:

Uhh...no dude. That is 100% wrong. Check the CBA which states:

Section 14. Moratorium Period.

Except as permitted in the next sentence, notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, no player and Team may enter into any oral or written agreement concerning terms and conditions of the player’s employment, or reduce any such agreement to writing in the form of a Uniform Player Contract or amendment, during the Moratorium Period. The following shall be permitted during the Moratorium Period: (i) a player may accept any Required Tender, Qualifying Offer, or “Maximum Qualifying Offer” (as defined in Article XI, Section 4(a)(ii)) that is outstanding; (ii) a player and a Team may negotiate over the terms and conditions of a Player Contract or Offer Sheet that may be entered into following the conclusion of the Moratorium Period; (iii) a First Round Pick and the Team that holds his draft rights may enter into a Rookie Scale Contract; and (iv) a player and a Team may enter into a Player Contract, not to exceed two (2) Seasons in length, that provides for a Salary for each Salary Cap Year equal to the Minimum Player Salary applicable to the player (with no bonuses of any kind).

Pretttttty clear here dude. You cannot have this agreement. Oh, but the hubris:

Apparently making fun of all the people who are calling him out on his f***ing error. Then to compound the inane thoughts, he tosses this gem:

This directly contradicts what he was just talking about in the previous two tweets! f***ing unbelievable. This guy has been a random facts generator from RealGM this entire off-season. His analysis isn't insightful at all. He's had numerous errors (also he has said numerous correct things, he's more likely right than wrong but by no means perfect). And the absolute worst thing about him is he keeps mentioning how much cap space teams have.

Salary Cap hasn't been set, dude. No one knows how much cap space a team has right now.

If Jordan doesnt sign the mavs will become unwatchable for me for at least half a decade. Not so much just because of Jordan, but also Matthews will then likely not sign, Parsons will opt out when he can, Dirk will end his career and Carlysle will go because of not wanting to be a rebuilding coach.

I hope this is all just LA press fanfares, with Doc and the Jordashians wanting to stay in LA at the helm and that Jordan just agreed to a meeting out of a mix of stupidity and kindness. If not, I wouldnt even want a character like that, knowing what so many people put their dicks out for him and how it would crash the franchise.

Apparently making fun of all the people who are calling him out on his f***ing error.

Hahaha, apparently the firm that represents him told him to delete his tweet.

It was something to the effect of "The kinds of people who believe in Santa Clause are the people who don't believe verbal agreements occur" or whatever. What a dickweed.

Tim MacMahon 

✔@espn_macmahon

I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.

9:19 PM - 8 Jul 2015

Tim MacMahon

✔@espn_macmahon

I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.

9:19 PM - 8 Jul 2015

Lol...I want to see the first game the Clippers play at Dallas...with ear plugs ...