Glenn Robinson III to Pacers

GrimeyKidd

Nope.. Justin Holidays waaay better than Glen Robinson III aka Mario West 2.0.. I guarantee Holiday will be better than Demarre in our system.

GR III scored more in summer camp than Mario West did in his whole career.  I really don't see the comparison, but OK, you don't think much of Robinson.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

will and Ruckus, you've spawned a brainstorm... what this and every board needs is a way that moderators can copy posts that make guaranteed predictions into a locked forum where we can all go back and view what was said by whom and when... would help us over time to identify the true Nostradamuseseseseses among us. :D

will and Ruckus, you've spawned a brainstorm... what this and every board needs is a way that moderators can copy posts that make guaranteed predictions into a locked forum where we can all go back and view what was said by whom and when... would help us over time to identify the true Nostradamuseseseseses among us. :D

I recall some sort of a NoSTURTdamus at one point... Not sure what happened to that feller, legend has it the Dew rotted out all his teeth and he was forced to eat apple sauce for the rest of his life...

Doesn't work. Just because GRIII doesn't have success in Indy doesn't mean he wouldn't have here in our system. And just to be clear, I have 'guaranteed' nothing. The only thing I said was that I thought GRIII fits a need better, has a higher ceiling IMO, and that I am not that high on Patterson as a rotation player. I would love to eat crow on Lamar.

I would be willing to place a wager that Holiday will not have the impact Demarre had here in Atlanta. But this isn't saying much really. He could be a great player here and still not fill DMC's very large shoes.