• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thanksgiving! Some things Hawk fans are thankful for.

Gray Mule

We are all thankful that things are not worse, as far as  our Hawks are concerned.  Currently, we

have two key players out with injuries.  Thankfully, Jeff T. is back and playing well.

We are thankful that we still have a winning record, even if we  have a losing record as of late.

And, as we currently have fallen to 7th place in the east, we look around and see that, so far,

Charles Barkley has been correct.  We don't like it.  We wish we were in the top four.  Wishing

will not make it so.  We hate C.B. being right about the Hawks.

We are thankful that the NBA season is a marathon and not a sprint.  Therefore we have the time

to turn our season around.

I'm thankful that the NFL is playing all afternoon and I can relax, watch football and stop fretting over

my beloved Hawks

Maybe things will improve.  Maybe we will get healthy.  Maybe our shots will again fall.  Maybe, after today

the Hawks will start a winning streak.  Maybe we can all still dream because it ain't over - - not yet!

• Like 1

Thankful to family, friends, and my 6 month olds first Thanksgiving.

Thankful to you guys and that I have somewhere to go so I can relate with other Hawks fans.

Thankful the Hawks have a break and I have a break from watching them.  

Thankful there's still a lot of season to go!

• Like 3

My wife still loves me and we have two great grand children!  I'm thankful for all my friends here on

Hawksquawk, all my friends and family and a God who loves this old Baptist Deacon!

Also, for my "adopted" Hawksquawk grand daughter and grand son!

• Like 2