Went to dinner

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...she was stickin it to me! STICKIN IIIITTTTTT-George Costanza

Um, bruh .. if she's stickin it to you ....

Seriously though, you must go to those high class chinese restaurants.  The fortune cookies I get usually just give lotto numbers and some nondescript philosophical saying or w/e.  Ah well, you got rich people prollems.

14 hours ago, kg01 said:

Um, bruh .. if she's stickin it to you ....

Seriously though, you must go to those high class chinese restaurants.  The fortune cookies I get usually just give lotto numbers and some nondescript philosophical saying or w/e.  Ah well, you got rich people prollems.

Actually this was a pretty pricey place. Only go there a couple times a year. The rest of the year if I want Chinese it's prolly panda. Lol

13 hours ago, hawksfanatic said:

CART-WRIGHT!

I said Cartttttttwright, cartwrigggght...just like that...nobody answer, I hang up. Lol

Speaking of Cartwright, my gf's nephew is on the jv bball team for his high school and I went to a couple of his games this week so he's all into bball now and later on after the game he was showing me some YouTube top 5 ugliest free throw shots in NBA history and Cartwright was like #2 or 3 and I said.."oh ya, Cartwright's shot was hideous but his percentage wasn't all that bad." Then he says," wait, you watched basketball back then?" :-|

pps Cartwright's shot was like the Nintendo double dribble game. Not sure if you guys played but one of my fav games back in the day even though I was a sega master systems guy.

On 12/24/2015 at 10:57 AM, Spud2Nique said:

pps Cartwright's shot was like the Nintendo double dribble game. Not sure if you guys played but one of my fav games back in the day even though I was a sega master systems guy.

That game was legendary.  The silhouetted dunks were fabulous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PUj1H52ko

• Like 1