• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ryan Cameron nickname for Dennis Schröder?

asdogg

11 minutes ago, dirtypuppet said:

My wife and I have been wondering this too, sounds like YANI! or something like that.

But really, 'got him!' Ah, I was hoping for something more interesting. oh well, so long as we keep hearing it then the hawks are doing well.

Be thankful you know nothing about the clown who's popularized this stupid phrase lately.

• Premium Member

Yeah, I was thinking it was something like "Dahhhhniiii" which was a nickname for Dennis or Denny. I thought it was a little weird but to each his own. Got heeeeem makes much more sense now.

I have been wondering this for the longest time.  Are you sure he's saying "Got Heeem"???  That doesn't make sense since everything else Cameron says has something to do with the player's name.  I though "Donneeeeeee" made more sense as a nickname for Dennis.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Dude, you're supposed to ask why he doesn't do it for everybody, not just DMike.

I did.  I asked why not for Teague when he drives and scores and he said:  "You're joking right?  Not the same drive.  Not at all"

apparently Cameron thinks Teague's drives aren't "Got-Eem" worthy 

2 minutes ago, JackB1 said:

I did.  I asked why not for Teague when he drives and scores and he said:  "You're joking right?  Not the same drive.  Not at all"

apparently Cameron thinks Teague's drives aren't "Got-Eem" worthy 

Gotcha.  Thanks, bro.  He and Jeff do have different styles so I guess I can see where he's coming from.  Guess we'll just have to look at it as DMike's thing.