• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I miss my m8 kg01

gonzo

Seriously folks this is how i feel and i could substitute the name kg01 with a few others, but being 6k miles(?) away i really dont want to go through 3 month of no contact.  So guys lets keep this nasty dirty litte website going:D lets remain active and start pumping us up for our championship season next year!

ATLANTA HAWKS NBA CHAMPION 2017!

1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

always knew kg had a thing for germans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He digs the kielbasa. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Seriously folks this is how i feel and i could substitute the name kg01 with a few others, but being 6k miles(?) away i really dont want to go through 3 month of no contact.  So guys lets keep this nasty dirty litte website going:D lets remain active and start pumping us up for our championship season next year!

ATLANTA HAWKS NBA CHAMPION 2017!

This is one of the more active communities around.  folks will keep posting. 

13 hours ago, frosgrim said:

This is one of the more active communities around.  folks will keep posting. 

Yeah, if anything it's more active during the off-season....which is probably a side effect from all those years with Babcock and Knight in charge and the draft was the only thing worth talking about.

I usually remain active leading up to the draft and the first two or three weeks of free agency, then I need a blow from squawk until training camp.

f@ck dude we are germans. we are the masters of the sausage. dont insult us with some pretender sh@t from poland!

btw i hope we didnt offend any gay people, and if we did, we might just be masters of the sausage:D

• Like 3

Pass.. I am good lol

I thought you said you are German not from Key West

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1