I miss my m8 kg01

gonzo

i havent even started bro, lets tell the world how great kg01 is.(our charles barkley)

0r if not lets at least show the world that the hawks are still alive.

how about jbh becomes our jimmy from pinocchio, but we dont give a flying deutschman, bc we believe in our saviour kg01. he has rison from 2 straight sweeps and brothers and sisters i can tell you he is still awesome and sexy so lets just love him more for every second that he is absend since, rd79 said that every guy that falls from grace needs to be loved twice as much in order to implicate the flying hawks fever into them! lets go hawks.

for everyone that is very accurate about stuff, rd never said this jbh never starred in pinochio, but kg still is the saviour! f*** kanye west kg is my black jesus. (wtf morphine really makes my day, and i get presciption mj from now on)

As I sat on the plane reading this thread and knowing I couldn't adequately respond until now, I just .....

clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

Sorry for the delayed reaction but ....

14 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

always knew kg had a thing for germans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah?  Google Diane Kruger, give yourself some "me time" and thank me later.  Me thinks you dig Germans too.  Boom.  Who's next?

12 hours ago, IheartFerry said:

He digs the kielbasa. 

Oh yeah?  Well tell me how you'd feel about Dan E. Ferry meeting you for a late-nite rendezvous ...

Me Gusta

Yeah, I bet you gusta.  You're name is I Heart Ferry.  Time for a name-change Joel Bro-steen?  Boom.  Who's next?

12 hours ago, LucastheThird said:

@kg01 doesn't discriminate man. He's a love for all type. 

Oh yeah?  Well, you're right Luc I don't discriminate so you take one-a these 'bows and go about your way ...

Macho Man Hamster Drop

Ohhhh Yeeeeahhh! {Randy Savage voice} Boom.

My man @gonzo this board never dies (in the offseason) it just multiplies.  We ain't goin' nowhere.

King01 won't be abdicating his thrown no time soon.  Especially now that @Dolfan23 has been locked up again.

Well, now that I say that, the wife is due in a few weeks so I may disappear to attend to the world's newest Hawk fan, kg03.

ETA: Oh and how could I forget the most important piece of advice, my german friend .. .stop drunk posting. :laugh:

Edited by kg01

7 minutes ago, rd79 said:

Yes, I already thought about his face once he is clear again and reading this! Would like to see that!

Something like ...

computer facepalm

:fuck:  They do have great beer in Germany afterall! Not only sausage! 

I will not change my name again by the way my friend , Ferry for life! Word to your mother:approved:

• Moderators

It definitely doesn't die... Just an influx of "How Do Convince *insert superstar* to Come to Atlanta" or some other "capologist" thread.

And@kg01, you mentioning Kruger surprises me. I always thought you'd be more into Fassbender. I always imagined you and@Spud2Nique were off somewhere recreating some scene from 300 together. Boom.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

It definitely doesn't die... Just an influx of "How Do Convince *insert superstar* to Come to Atlanta" or some other "capologist" thread.

And@kg01, you mentioning Kruger surprises me. I always thought you'd be more into Fassbender. I always imagined you and@Spud2Nique were off somewhere recreating some scene from 300 together. Boom.

Welp, I'm all out of intelligent responses for today so you just get dees ...

Yeah? Fuck you.

@JayBirdHawk got my bak ...

F U Smile

@gonzo sobered up long enough to fix himself a sausage sammich and ...

Colbert Hot Dog

even @Lurker got in on it ...

F  U Lipstick

dbag face aka @MaceCase was amused too ...

Not Funny

This thread really confused me. I wasn't sure if gonzo was drunk or V'd up or it was a language barrier thing. Funny and somewhat scary at the same time.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Welp, I'm all out of intelligent responses for today so you just get dees ...

Yeah? Fuck you.

@JayBirdHawk got my bak ...

F U Smile

@gonzo sobered up long enough to fix himself a sausage sammich and ...

Colbert Hot Dog

even @Lurker got in on it ...

F  U Lipstick

dbag face aka @MaceCase was amused too ...

Not Funny

This is why the Squawk won't die. lol.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh yeah?  Well, you're right Luc I don't discriminate so you take one-a these 'bows and go about your way ...

Macho Man Hamster Drop

Ohhhh Yeeeeahhh! {Randy Savage voice} Boom.

10lkUdy.gif

Drop all the elbows on hamsters you want! I may not have a great response right now, but aAlgyic.jpg

• Like 1

alright alright, children lets behave, i MIGHT have overexerated a little while being on completly legal drugs:D First of all, ye i am wasted again, second of all i miss my kg01. Well i dont really know him but from the information he gave me, he is an awesome son of a gun.  Well i was/am drunk but i really have to say i miss not talking with you guys just bc atlanta is not playing in the summer time. Maybe rd feels different (bc he has a real life) but i really hate these months where we wont really communicate.  Seriously folks i care about you guys and ( i erased so much dope nonsense you cant even imagine). But for real, i want to tell you folks that it is a real pleasure being around you guys and i really miss you guys in the offtime (ye my life sucks that hard).  Drunk posting ftw!

• Like 1

Am 13.5.2016 at 17:20 , Spud2Nique sagte:

This thread really confused me. I wasn't sure if gonzo was drunk or V'd up or it was a language barrier thing. Funny and somewhat scary at the same time.

oh ye dude i was "drunk" but maybe i just got bitten by the little love bug named kg01, who knows:D But please young dude dont get confused we are all just random morons:D

seriously if i ever offend someone pls tell me, but my new medication really doesnt work... does it?

• Like 1

Am 13.5.2016 at 14:48 , rd79 sagte:

Yes, I already thought about his face once he is clear again and reading this! Would like to see that!

well i would prefer to answer in german but i will make it available for eveyong. yes i feel bad, but not really about the stuff i wrote...

its more about the stuff i could have been writing. i didnt join this site for 7 days until i was "drunk" enough again.  But yeah my "sozialkater" as we say in german was actually really impressive.

alright i will post the 3rd time in a row in my own treat (talk about no life) but spud2nique cant receive my answers.... wtf is wrong with the mail system or is he really retarded;D 

On a serious note tried to ask him what vd'ed up means but the mail system doesnt allow me to text him.... this looks like trump is already building his wall.