• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crazy 67 win Spurs out

Ya Duncan should probably retire. They kept saying his regular season stats were good but everytime I saw him play he looked really bad. 

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya Duncan should probably retire. They kept saying his regular season stats were good but everytime I saw him play he looked really bad. 

Yeah, he puttin' up them Horford nimbers (ohhhhhh).

Kidding but man that's gotta hurt down in Spurs-land.  At least we could say that we lack superstar talent and that's why we didn't make it to the Finals.  Not so down in south TX.  They got no eggscuses.

Best coach in the NBA(sic), DPOY, Best PF in the game, 3 HOFers (albeit on their last legs) and a team full of championship-caliber role players?  Nah, no eggscuses and no sympathy.  We gifted y'all LMA now it's time to pay the debt.  Send us Boban for cheap.

I never been a Parker fan.  They should go after Conley even harder than they did Aldridge.  

I feel sorry for everyone on the Spurs except David West.  Leaving over $10 milly on the table made me furious and I have no interest in his finances.  

He killed the Spurs all series long to boot.  Pop left me scratching my head as to why he played him so long last night, but I knew Boban wasn't gonna help any.  

F&@k LeBron, Steven Adams is King.  I freaking love that dude. He and Kanter done glued Ibaka's soft ass (similar style change to Al) to the bench. Only $3 million for his services next year.  Smh.

9 hours ago, capstone21 said:

one loss at home all season and they lose 3 of 4 to OKC ... Crazy

Duncan showing his age ... I have a feeling he is going to retire ... 

Crazy is definitely right especially after the big time win they had in the first game. After that game I wasn't sure the Thunder would win more than one or even that. 

If the Spurs are going  after Conley they'll  need to dump salary to give him a max deal.

Anybody we can fleece from them this time  around?

Green, ($10 mil) and 28 years - can he replace Bazemore?

Kyle Anderson - Rookie deal and 20 years

Boban???

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If the Spurs are going  after Conley they'll  need to dump salary to give him a max deal.

Anybody we can fleece from them this time  around?

Green, ($10 mil) and 28 years - can he replace Bazemore?

Kyle Anderson - Rookie deal and 20 years

Boban???

I'm only interested in Green. Forget Kyle Anderson and Boban. If they come here they'd just suck lol. Green is the only guy that would prolly do really well here.

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm only interested in Green. Forget Kyle Anderson and Boban. If they come here they'd just suck lol. Green is the only guy that would prolly do really well here.

Gimme Boban.  Size matters and that dude just don't care.  We need that.

Green sucked hard before landing there.  He actually sucked hard this season.  I'm not confident he'd be able to persevere outside south TX.

I'm torn  on Schlomo Anderson.  Perennial summer league HOFer or a guy just waiting to take a bigger role?  I lean to the former since the opportunity was there for him this year but he didn't seem up to the task.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spursfanpeacemaker   What's next for your Spurs?

It was really disapointing for me that Spurs lost,  OKC were just a better team, they were more athletic, killed us on boards, and they wanted it more.  Next for the Spurs? I don't know what moves will they make this offseason, Tim Duncan probably gonna play one more year, im gonna be sad when he retires, really have a lot respect for him

4 hours ago, Dnice said:

Kinda glad for OKC, some folks slighted them and left them out of the topic, it was usually GS and SA or SA and GS..... sometimes they got included.

I was one of them.  Donovan, KD, and 'Brook showed me something.  As good as Kanter and Adams looked together you'd think he'd used that lineup before the semifinals.  Nonetheless it was an adjustment that Pop couldn't match.  Much like JR Smith, Waiters is also resurrecting his league image from a dumb gunner to a reliable open shooter and sometimes great defender.  

I think Aldridge's disappearance in the later games was overstated  but I don't think Pop ever expected him to be a Peak Tim replacement.  His focus and defensive acumen will never measure up.  

I'm looking forward to their offseason more than the Hawks'.  They have a lot to address to continue to contend and you know they will.

Edited by benhillboy

Sucks to see the Spurs out so early, but I don't feel bad for them though.  Their fans have been spoiled for long time now.  I don't have anything against them, but I think they have a better chance against a Cleveland team in the finals.  All I care about is no Cleveland winning this season.  

21 hours ago, Dnice said:

Kinda glad for OKC, some folks slighted them and left them out of the topic, it was usually GS and SA or SA and GS..... sometimes they got included.

I have been really guilty of not giving them due credit especially the way the Spurs handled things during the season.