• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Updated Prospect Rankings After NBA Combine

I was reading through NBA.com's post Combine player rankings and another fact regarding Taurean Prince caught my eye. I didn't know he was a point guard in high school. This changes everything and makes him a very intriguing prospect. He gives the concept of "going big" a whole different dimension. Imagine a lineup of Teague, Taurean, Thabo, Sap, and Horford. With Taurean bringing the ball up, which takes a help defender out of the box. That's a lot of room for our slashers to make plays on the inside. He would give us the look Sacramento had with Tyreke Evans and the San Antonio has with Boris. 

I like this kid a lot! Imagine his development under Bud.

SmartSelectImage_2016-05-15-10-57-13.png

Edited by willthepureshooter

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Yeah, I have feeling this draft will be a very odd one with a bunch of reaches early in the 1st round. The international prospects are horrible this year.

This Draft is weak but Malik Beasley in the 2nd Round is insane. Hopefully, other teams go crazy over the international guys and we end up getting a steal. But all of that won't matter if the Hawks trade up and get a player worth building around on this roster. I'm still holding on to the hope that Ingram or Brown will be Hawks after June23rd. Absurd I know, but I have a feeling that the Hawks are going to do something big this Draft

• Like 1