Chad Ford new Mock Just Now After Lottery

thescout5

I saw over at ESPN Ford just put out a new mock draft right after the lottery. He thinks the Celtics(3rd) or the Kings (8th) may want to trade their pick. Jayloen Brown going to the Kings but the Kings no1 need is a point  guard and there isn't one good enough after Dunn. Looks like a good match for Schröder or Teague to be dealt.

• Like 1

Teams who are desperate to make the playoffs next season and in need of a veteran PG - step right up.....looking at you Pels, Kings, Wolves, Bucks, Jazz.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Teams who are desperate to make the playoffs next season and in need of a veteran PG - step right up.....looking at you Pels, Kings, Wolves, Bucks, Jazz.

Yup, mainly the first 3 you named because they have the 6th, 8th and 5th picks...we need one of those in THIS draft.

I wonder if the Hawks had their choice between Buddy Hield or
Brown which one they would take. I think New Orleans grabs him (Hield) if he is still there at 6. If the Hawks could manage to get the 5th pick they could probably get him if the Celtics don't take him. I just hope for the fans sake the Hawks management sees the issues and decides to shake things up. If mediocrity is your goal then welcome to Atlanta but if you want to win championships then this team needs to make some big moves not little moves. You saw the Cavs crush Toronto last night and the Hawks had big problems beating both the Raptors and Cavs in the reg season. A couple of little moves won't solve the problem.

Edited by thescout5

Hawks #21 pick Mock Draft from various sources.

SB Nation: Taurean Prince, F

Bleacher Report: Damian Jones, F

NBA.com: Diamond Stone, C

FoxSports: Malachi Richardson, F

NBADraft.net: Cheick Diallo

CBS Sports: DeAndre Benbry

DraftExpress: Damian Jones